Bell Helicopter

Bell Helicopter Engineer Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hurst, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bell Helicopter in May 2010.

I was contacted by an internal recruiter who provided me with information for the formal interview. The interview was with multiple groups. I spent 1 hour in each interview. They interviewers mostly talked about Bell Helicopter and what the group daily work entails. I was not asked any difficult or tricky questions. Actually, the interview was mostly about what to expect from Bell. I received an offer a week later, but the HR process after this took almost two months. I got the impression this was actually a quick turn around compared to others. I believe Bell loses talented possible employees due to HR process.

Other Interview Reviews for Bell Helicopter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hurst, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Bell Helicopter in March 2010.

My interview was held two months after applying online. It was difficult to get in touch with HR to check on my status, just like any other corporation. I was offered the position five weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very standard. Not many were technical.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bell Helicopter in July 2008.

Unbelievable interview: Starts with a HR lady with an extremely short and tight skirt. Hiring manager gave me the tour and asked the illegal question of if I was married. Director's interview consisted of him clipping his nails while grilling me on basic engineering questions. Then he leaves and wants me to write a 1 page essay on why he should hire me. I had a friend who already worked there who later told me that the place really old school and that she was leaving. HR guy invites me to lunch, but has me pay for mine. After trying to get an answer on hiring for 2 months, they finally gave an offer that I was able to turn down since I found another job.

Interview Questions
    • Then he leaves and wants me to write a 1 page essay on why he should hire me.   Answer Question

see review