Bell Media

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Coordinator Interview

Business Coordinator
Agincourt, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bell Media in May 2014.

Interview Details – Initial communication by email or phone, two interviews, but department allowed flexibility - one department was much more informal than the other and allowed a telephone follow up instead of a second interview. Not much flexibility negotiating rates or contractual points.

Interview Question – Testing around specifics about technical aspects and terminologies/definitions for the role.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I found it very difficult to negotiate. Not sure if this is a Bell Media standard not to negotiate once an amount has been sent down from on high to a specific department.

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bell Media.

Interview Details – 3 round interview process. Behavioural questions and asked to explain work with research in detail as well as excel skills. Excel test on basic charts/graphs, and math test.

Interview Question – What was your biggest regret   Answer Question

Chase Producer Interview

Chase Producer
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bell Media in August 2010.

Interview Details – Covered prior work background.

Interview Question – No tough questions at all. No "outside the box" questions either.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Associate Director Interview

Associate Director
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bell Media in March 2012.

Interview Details – Went through experiences, education basic stuff

Interview Question – how I handled a project or situation that went wrong   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none, I was young and said thank you

Worked for Bell Media? Contribute to the Community!