Account Manager Interview
The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bell Mobility in April 2012.
At first, got contacted by the HR department in Toronto to set up the phone interview and was given a brief overview regarding the position and the number of people that they were looking in the area. The lady that was on the other side of the phone sounded pretty friendly.
One of the classic mistake that I made during the interview process was that, I prepared for the scenario based questions however, 90 percent of the interview question involved questions from my past work experiences. That really threw me off and ended up on not getting the job... but no regrets though... helped me to prepare more towards the future job interviews.
- Some of the questions that I can remember are:
What do you know about the company?
Have you ever turned a reference into sales?
How do you think that the position is a good fit for you?
Detail questions regarding the candidates previous work experience and job processes. Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bell Mobility
- Marketing Specialist (2)
- Small Business Account Associate (2)
- Sales Associate (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Rotational Leadership Program (1)
- Bell PMP, Marketing (1)
- Associate Developer (1)
- Communications Coordinator (1)
- Project Specialist (1)
- Call Centre Representative (1)
- Wireless Specialist/CP2 (1)
- PMP Intern (1)
- Accounts Associate (1)
- Clent Care Representative (1)
- Bell PMP (1)
- Wireless Technology Specialist (1)
- Geo-Spatial Analysis Associate (1)
- PMP Creative Associate (1)
- Rating Intern (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Technical Support (1)
- Senior Engineer (1)
- Sales Consultant (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Account Associate (1)
- Project Engineer (1)
- PMP (1)
- RF Engineer (1)