Bell Mobility

Getting the Interview

29 candidate interviews

PMP Creative Associate Interview

Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bell Mobility in June 2009.

Interview Details – They are stern, that is the face they put on. The PMP is put up as this kind of exclusive club where only the best get in. Don't let it phase you. The people interviewing aren't actually hardasses and are pretty nice if you actually get to work with them.

Interview Question – I don't remember details, but be prepared to turn your weaknesses into strengths.   Answer Question

Rating Intern Interview

Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Bell Mobility in December 2013.

Interview Details – University Coop Opportunity

Interview Question – General questions regarding position requirements   Answer Question

Account Associate Interview

Account Associate
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bell Mobility.

Interview Details – 1. Initial phone interview
2. First face to face interview with Team Lead and/or Senior Account Associate
3. Second Interview with Team Lead and Sales Manager
4. Predictive Index quiz & Mock-up proposal/presentation

Interview Question – You will be given a case study where you must analyze the client's need and build a solution and present it. You will asked to justify your recommendation.   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online and interviewed at Bell Mobility.

Interview Details – First you apply online and within a week I got an email for a phone interview. The phone interview is pretty standard, just a run through of your resume and your availability. Then they scheduled an in person interview. This consisted of the a reasoning test and a case. The case was pretty straight forward. they concluded with a tour of their office.

Interview Question – I guess the reasoning test could be a bit tricky. Other than that it was fairly standard. Nothing was especially out of the ordinary. They did ask me to tell them about myself and that threw me off since this was my first interview ever. I didn't know if they wanted me to talk about my career goals or about what i like to do for fun. They were all generally nice and I survived the process. I realized it wasnt the right place for me thoug   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Bell Mobility in May 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was a 3 step process.An interview with the recruiter followed by a conference call interview with the district manager regional manager and the recruiter followed by an in person interview with the regional manager and store manager then being offered the position

Interview Question – how i would deal with the high employee turn over in this market   Answer Question

Accounts Associate Interview

Accounts Associate
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bell Mobility in August 2010.

Interview Details – Met with team leader, and Sales Manager
- 1:1 interview, then interview with each manager
- mock proposal and role play
- PI personality exam

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – N/A

Account Manager Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bell Mobility in April 2012.

Interview Details – At first, got contacted by the HR department in Toronto to set up the phone interview and was given a brief overview regarding the position and the number of people that they were looking in the area. The lady that was on the other side of the phone sounded pretty friendly.
One of the classic mistake that I made during the interview process was that, I prepared for the scenario based questions however, 90 percent of the interview question involved questions from my past work experiences. That really threw me off and ended up on not getting the job... but no regrets though... helped me to prepare more towards the future job interviews.

Interview Question – Some of the questions that I can remember are:
What do you know about the company?
Sales experience?
Have you ever turned a reference into sales?
How do you think that the position is a good fit for you?
Detail questions regarding the candidates previous work experience and job processes.
  Answer Question

Small Business Account Associate Interview

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bell Mobility in February 2010.

Interview Details – Was working at the Bell corporate store and saw this position on the company's career website. Did two phone interviews where the first one was a preliminary screening assessment consists of basic interview questions. Second phone interview involved a role play where you are asked to sell something over the phone to the decision maker of a company. You will need sales experience where you meet and exceed target, show that you have the drive and can overcome objections. Ideally someone with a mobility background would be a lot easier getting hired and also doing well.

Interview Question – Try to sell paper cup to a company over the phone.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary is not negotiable as it is structured by corporate Bell. It is a very manageable and flexible role when you achieve your target and they don't want to hire someone who just want to make the base salary.

Rotational Leadership Program Interview

Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bell Mobility in January 2012.

Interview Details – First they called me without advanced notice and asked if I had 10 mins to chat with them, they ask you why bell? why this position? what leadership experience do you have? general questions. Round 2 was a 1:1 face interview for 45 mins, all behavioural except one question at the end where they asked "how many people are in downtown toronto between the times of 12-2pm." Round 3 was a 2.5 hour case interview. For the first two hours they put you in a room alone and give you a case to read and tell you to make a recommendation and present it in a powerpoint presentation. The other half hour was your presentation to them and them asking you questions. They expect both qualitative and quantitative analysis in your powerpoint presentation.

Interview Question – They asked who provides internet to Starbucks in Canada. Kind of out of the blue   View Answer

Wireless Specialist/CP2 Interview

Interviewed at Bell Mobility

Interview Details – Initial HR interview followed by an interview with the Hiring Manager

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bell Mobility

Worked for Bell Mobility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bell Mobility interview questions and advice. All 29 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bell Mobility employees and interview candidates.