Bell Mobility Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2014
Updated May 27, 2014

2.7

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bell Mobility.

You have to apply online, then they make you fill a form with lots of question about your personnality. Then if liked the answers, they call you for a phone interview, if you pass, you get an in-store interview with a manager basically asking the same questions.

Interview Questions
    • Very easy questions, actually if you're good at interview they are gonna hire you. This is probably why they hire a lot of people and then loose them.   Answer Question
    No negociation, you can't say a word on the salary and they already decided which store you're gonna work at.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bell Mobility.

The interview process was a 3 part interview held in the mall where the position was located. I was a little disappointed with the environment chosen for the position, especially for a company as big as bell. However the questions asked about why I wanted the job as well as what my relevant experience was to the position were all relevant and thoughtful.

Wireless Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bell Mobility in February 2013.

Initially I was contacted through my cellphone written on the resume. I went to the creekbank site to do an on-site interview. I only got 1 interview and received the job offer in one week.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions are simple and have a lot of interpersonal questions. The employers are looking for people who they can work with instead of strong technical people.   Answer Question
    I did not do any negotiation because this was only a student intern position.

Project Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bell Mobility.

Situational Based Interview (STAR). They will ask multiple situations based on professional or personal experiences and measure how the candidate has responded to a situation. This is very typical with many bigger companies. It's also called STAR style interview.

Interview Questions
    • There are a pool of questions that can be found anywhere. Not that difficult really.   View Answer
    Was told the offered salary was the norm and there was no room for negotiation.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Bell Mobility in October 2010.

Applied at a open job conference. Was interviewed that day. Asked questions about my previous employer, and job. Was then told to role play a fake customer interaction. Was then scheduled for another interview the next day. The second interview was a test of computer proficiency. Very simple questions, such as opening a word document, and saving it, and also creating a new folder on the desktop. After that interview, I was offered the job.

No negotiations.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Bell Mobility.

First you apply online and within a week I got an email for a phone interview. The phone interview is pretty standard, just a run through of your resume and your availability. Then they scheduled an in person interview. This consisted of the a reasoning test and a case. The case was pretty straight forward. they concluded with a tour of their office.

Interview Questions
    • I guess the reasoning test could be a bit tricky. Other than that it was fairly standard. Nothing was especially out of the ordinary. They did ask me to tell them about myself and that threw me off since this was my first interview ever. I didn't know if they wanted me to talk about my career goals or about what i like to do for fun. They were all generally nice and I survived the process. I realized it wasnt the right place for me thoug   Answer Question

Account Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bell Mobility.

1. Initial phone interview
    2. First face to face interview with Team Lead and/or Senior Account Associate
    3. Second Interview with Team Lead and Sales Manager
    4. Predictive Index quiz & Mock-up proposal/presentation

Interview Questions
    • You will be given a case study where you must analyze the client's need and build a solution and present it. You will asked to justify your recommendation.   Answer Question

Rating Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Bell Mobility in December 2013.

University Coop Opportunity

PMP Creative Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bell Mobility in June 2009.

They are stern, that is the face they put on. The PMP is put up as this kind of exclusive club where only the best get in. Don't let it phase you. The people interviewing aren't actually hardasses and are pretty nice if you actually get to work with them.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember details, but be prepared to turn your weaknesses into strengths.   Answer Question

Communications Coordinator Interview

Interviewer wasn't well prepared. Felt like I asked more questions than he did. The person I "would be replacing" was also in the interview and just sat there quietly. Most awkward interview I've ever had.

Interview Questions

Worked for Bell Mobility? Contribute to the Community!