Bell Mobility

2.8

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Mobility.

First you apply online and within a week I got an email for a phone interview. The phone interview is pretty standard, just a run through of your resume and your availability. Then they scheduled an in person interview. This consisted of the a reasoning test and a case. The case was pretty straight forward. they concluded with a tour of their office.

Interview Questions
    • I guess the reasoning test could be a bit tricky. Other than that it was fairly standard. Nothing was especially out of the ordinary. They did ask me to tell them about myself and that threw me off since this was my first interview ever. I didn't know if they wanted me to talk about my career goals or about what i like to do for fun. They were all generally nice and I survived the process. I realized it wasnt the right place for me thoug   Answer Question

Rating Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bell Mobility in December 2013.

University Coop Opportunity

Wireless Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bell Mobility in March 2013.

Got interview via school's career portal. Interview was focused on questions about interpersonal skills rather than pure technical skills. It was revealed later when I was placed into this position, that interpersonal skills are very important and sometimes more essential than the pure technical skills at this company. I like the culture and environment of the company. 99% people are very kind and easy to work with. It is common to see some edge cases for that 1% in a big company like this. The company structure is very similar to other companies in the same industry like TELUS and Rogers.

Interview Questions
    • I was prepared for all the questions they asked. But I believe that the most challenging questions are regarding case analysis when a sample scenario is given and I had to provide my thought process and answer them without saying something very odd that may disappoint the hiring managers.   Answer Question

Wireless Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Mobility in February 2013.

Initially I was contacted through my cellphone written on the resume. I went to the creekbank site to do an on-site interview. I only got 1 interview and received the job offer in one week.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions are simple and have a lot of interpersonal questions. The employers are looking for people who they can work with instead of strong technical people.   Answer Question
    I did not do any negotiation because this was only a student intern position.

Wireless Specialist/CP2 Interview

Initial HR interview followed by an interview with the Hiring Manager

Rotational Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bell Mobility in January 2012.

First they called me without advanced notice and asked if I had 10 mins to chat with them, they ask you why bell? why this position? what leadership experience do you have? general questions. Round 2 was a 1:1 face interview for 45 mins, all behavioural except one question at the end where they asked "how many people are in downtown toronto between the times of 12-2pm." Round 3 was a 2.5 hour case interview. For the first two hours they put you in a room alone and give you a case to read and tell you to make a recommendation and present it in a powerpoint presentation. The other half hour was your presentation to them and them asking you questions. They expect both qualitative and quantitative analysis in your powerpoint presentation.

Interview Questions
    • They asked who provides internet to Starbucks in Canada. Kind of out of the blue   View Answer

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Mobility in December 2010.

Three interviews usually

1. HR Interview

2. Phone Interview

3. In person interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. Just know your resume. Good Technical knowledge, confidence and clear & excellent communications skills are the key.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate, since I was right out of school

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bell Mobility in October 2010.

campus job fair, phone interview and skill test

Field Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bell Mobility in October 2010.

Attitude based questions. I was lucky, interviewed with a competent individual focused boss. I focused more relate ability to my audience. My follow-up email was the clincher.

Interview Questions
    • My boss with focused on sincerity and truthfulness. Casual, non-formative 'chat'.   Answer Question
    I took the first offer, which was above industry medium.

PMP Creative Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bell Mobility in June 2009.

They are stern, that is the face they put on. The PMP is put up as this kind of exclusive club where only the best get in. Don't let it phase you. The people interviewing aren't actually hardasses and are pretty nice if you actually get to work with them.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember details, but be prepared to turn your weaknesses into strengths.   Answer Question