Bell Nursery

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bell Nursery

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bell Nursery in March 2014.

My interview was not exactly private because there was no where to really go, they happen to be at home depot and the depot doesn't have a space vendors can go to when they need to. The interviewer was very down to earth and honest. I liked the interview, it made me feel very comfortable after being out of the work force for over a year that isn't easy. :)

Interview Questions
    I would have a first interview and then a second. The interviewer decided I would not need a second but hired me on the spot.

Seasonal Merchandiser Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Nursery.

They ask you normal interview questions at the Home Depot you are going to work at.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bell Nursery in February 2013.

The interview process is thorough. Initial phone interview quickly followed by a in-person interview with local management including Area Manager, District Manager and Regional Manager. They do NOT portray an accurate picture of expectations. The advertisement indicates full-time hours. Full time hours are only for a few weeks in April & May. Before and after these 8 weeks your hours can fluctuate between 10 hours (all on Saturday & Sunday) and 20 for the remainder of the season.

Interview Questions
    • They gave you scenarios and you had to answer what you would do if that happened at your store.   Answer Question
    There was zero negotiation on hourly wage. In fact the 2013 wages have decreased from $9.50 to only $8 per hour while expectations are even higher for 2013. Accepted position because I enjoy the Home Depot associates and management. I do not plan to return 2014

Store Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Norriton, PA
    Anonymous Employee in West Norriton, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Bell Nursery in February 2013.

phone interview basic questions about management and taking time off was I ok with the salary

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a dispute between Home Depot and Bells Nursery?   View Answer

Seasonal Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bell Nursery in March 2012.

Interviewer was 3 hours late. Interview took 10 mins. Need a good driving record.

Told I'd get $13/hour. Given $12/hour

Store Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bell Nursery in February 2011.

Very simple standard questions such as work history, hours availability. Not really clear on all responsibility. Have to apply on line so will need access to computer. Some back ground questions. No drug tests required. Company is looking for people who can work independently. Did take awhile for all paper work to clear H.R.

Mid Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bell Nursery in March 2010.

3 interviews

Interview Questions
    • Can I work any day on a moments notice.   View Answer
    Salary notnegotiable