Bell Partners Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

2.8

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bell Partners in April 2015.

Interview

Filled out online form and aptitude test. I applied to multiple locations within my state, and heard back from two different communities within 2~3 weeks. For both, I had in-person interview at one of the communities, and then a follow up phone interview with regional manager. In-person interviews were both mostly a walk-around of the property but I think that's when the community managers were screening for my personality. The phone interview was more formal, asking about prior experiences in sales and my work ethics.

Interview Questions

• Ability to relocate when necessary   1 Answer

Systems Engineer/Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bell Partners (Greensboro, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly standard. I had one phone screening with the HR rep for personality and a physical with the IT Dir and CIO. So interviews total (1 phone 1 physical)

Assistant Property Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Partners (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

I had an initial phone interview. A face to face interview was later scheduled where I had 3 small, seperate interviews with key people that I would work with in the company.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Partners.

Interview

Bored with my job as server, applied and they called me 2 months later seeing if I was still interested. Had a phone interview. Came in for an interview at the property I would be working at and interviewed with the community manager. Laid back but had a list of questions that had to be asked from corporate. Wrote a handwritten card thanking for the interview which she loved (I think that's what got me the job). Had a second interview with another community manager at a sister property. Same questions. Had a third interview with the regional manager. All very laid back more looking at how you would fit in with the culture and if you had the right personality for the job.

Interview Questions

• "Describe how you used your business knowledge to solve a problem" - question didn't make sense to me at all haha very vague.   Answer Question

Negotiation

offered me $10/hr not negotiable. We do get commission based off of apartments we lease that can range from $0/month to $2000/month depending on the traffic.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bell Partners (Charlotte, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

Took an online personality survey and got a ton of calls from many properties very quickly after. Casual interview, with opportunity to truly learn about the company, the benefits to you, etc. Hired within that week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate, not much more was offered, but nice to know I could.

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Partners.

Interview

I was contacted via a Recruiter for the position and filled out paperwork with them initially. All of my contact was initiated via this Recruiter. I interviewed with the local Hiring Manager/RM/SVP and received an offer via the Recruiter. We did negotiate a little. I failed to ask initially about relocation as this was a position in another state. Sadly, they offered me so little to do so it was laughable and should have been a red flag, but I wanted the job and the location. There was an online test they use for personality, this does take some time to complete but the feedback is excellent insight into who you are and how you think, work and what you need to excel. However, it was apparent that no one looks at this after you are hired.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about my background/experience, Stregnths etc. Very typical questions so I can't say any were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My Recruiter helped negotiate my salary. If you are moving for the position, ensure you include relocation expenses as well. As with any company, ensure you not only get your salary included in your offer letter, but also any bonus', moving expenses, benefits as well. This company did so, however another did not and when I left I could not prove to the Labor Board that I was promised bonus'.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Partners in November 2012.

Interview

The interview went smoothly and I received an offer it was pretty easy. I interview with who was going to be my onsite manager and a second interview with a property manager from another property.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever done leasing before? I was new to the industry.   1 Answer

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bell Partners (Charlotte, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

I sat down with the community manager-- I only had to sit through one interview. I worked at the property as a leasing consultant at the time of the interview, and applied for the assistant manager role at the same property. The community manager opened up the position to the general public, in order to get the best fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time that you dealt with a disgruntled resident? How did you resolve the situation? What are some strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Partners in March 2012.

Interview

Talked to property manager and answered basic questions. The company is absolutely great. They care about their employees. By far the best job I've had,. I absolutely love it! I definitely recommend this field to everyone,

Interview Questions

• Give an example of good customer service   1 Answer

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Partners (Lewisville, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

I interviewed prior to the implementation of People Answers and was hired on the spot by my manager. I was also given a mouth swab drug test on the spot. The interview lasted 2 hours as the manager and I got along very well.

Interview Questions

• Basic Interview Questions.   1 Answer