Bell Partners Interview Questions

2.7

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bell Partners in October 2013.

Took an online personality survey and got a ton of calls from many properties very quickly after. Casual interview, with opportunity to truly learn about the company, the benefits to you, etc. Hired within that week.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate, not much more was offered, but nice to know I could.

Assistant Property Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Bell Partners.

I had an initial phone interview. A face to face interview was later scheduled where I had 3 small, seperate interviews with key people that I would work with in the company.

Leasing Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bell Partners.

Bored with my job as server, applied and they called me 2 months later seeing if I was still interested. Had a phone interview. Came in for an interview at the property I would be working at and interviewed with the community manager. Laid back but had a list of questions that had to be asked from corporate. Wrote a handwritten card thanking for the interview which she loved (I think that's what got me the job). Had a second interview with another community manager at a sister property. Same questions. Had a third interview with the regional manager. All very laid back more looking at how you would fit in with the culture and if you had the right personality for the job.

Interview Questions
    • "Describe how you used your business knowledge to solve a problem" - question didn't make sense to me at all haha very vague.   Answer Question
    offered me $10/hr not negotiable. We do get commission based off of apartments we lease that can range from $0/month to $2000/month depending on the traffic.

Property Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bell Partners.

I was contacted via a Recruiter for the position and filled out paperwork with them initially. All of my contact was initiated via this Recruiter.

I interviewed with the local Hiring Manager/RM/SVP and received an offer via the Recruiter. We did negotiate a little. I failed to ask initially about relocation as this was a position in another state. Sadly, they offered me so little to do so it was laughable and should have been a red flag, but I wanted the job and the location.

There was an online test they use for personality, this does take some time to complete but the feedback is excellent insight into who you are and how you think, work and what you need to excel. However, it was apparent that no one looks at this after you are hired.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were about my background/experience, Stregnths etc. Very typical questions so I can't say any were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question
    My Recruiter helped negotiate my salary. If you are moving for the position, ensure you include relocation expenses as well. As with any company, ensure you not only get your salary included in your offer letter, but also any bonus', moving expenses, benefits as well. This company did so, however another did not and when I left I could not prove to the Labor Board that I was promised bonus'.

Regional Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bell Partners in April 2009.

The VP and Senior VP were very friendly and eager to expand the strength of the operations group. They had just acquired a large group of new properties and had quite a bit of work to do to bring up the standards. I did notice a number of items that could be easily fixed to enhance marketability, such as lights out above the leasing desk and loose pavers in the steps leading to the leasing office.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a recent experience with a resident and how did you turn it around?   Answer Question
    • What was the most influential event of your career and why?   Answer Question

I stayed with my current employer

Leasing Agent Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Bell Partners in December 2009.

When I filled out the application, they proceeded to ask me 120 questions. This did not satisfy them. They then wanted another 100 questions answered. It was basically a personality test and a knowledge test.
    They seem to have a high turnover. I went on the interview, and before I could write a thank you note, I got an email- the standard one-that they picked somebody whose skills were more compatible with what they were looking for. I have experience and was on the interview for an hour. There was supposed to be a second interview. There is something fishy about this Company. I have never gotten turned down for a job so quickly.

Interview Questions
    • They thrust a piece of paper at me as soon as I got there telling me I had not filled this out. I had. I guess they want to see how you handle an unexpected situation. It asked for my strenghts, weaknesses, and what I would like to improve on   Answer Question

Worked for Bell Partners? Contribute to the Community!