Bella Pictures

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Photographer & Photo Coach Interview

Staff Photographer & Photo Coach
Seattle, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Bella Pictures.

Interview Details – Spoke directly with the founders of the start up and began helping them to vet photographer candidates by reviewing work

Negotiation Details – Personal and based upon my passion, desire to contribute and ability as a technical and creative communicator

Part Time Outside Sales Representative Interview

Part Time Outside Sales Representative

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Bella Pictures in June 2009.

Interview Details – After the HR person told me about the details of the position during the phone interview, she initiated a role playing exercise. The goal she gave me was to "get her to show up to the appointment despite the fact that she was thinking of going with a different photographer." After the role play, she gave me feedback: I was persistent in expressing the value of meeting with me about Bella but she said that I didn't ask enough questions to find out her concerns.

Nevertheless, I had passed the phone screen and the next step was a scheduling exercise. I had to send her all my appointments for the next month. She responded a few days later saying my other jobs would interfere with my availability for the position so I didnt get the job.

Interview Question – Role Playing: Try to get me to come to the meeting.   Answer Question

Worked for Bella Pictures? Contribute to the Community!