Bellevue University Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2014
Updated Aug 25, 2014

2.4

Office Assistance Interview

I was asked my previous working experiences and just talk with my supervisor, then she started to ask when I can begin to work. I was surprised and confirmed with her that if I was hired. Usually this position is hired in the interview.

working schedule

Admissions Counselor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bellevue University.

Several interviews in the screening process. Able to meet several leaders in the university which helped determine the best fit in both skills and personality.

Interview Questions
    • Scenario based interviews that tested skills at all levels.   Answer Question

Can't Say Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, NE

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bellevue University in March 2011.

Not well organized

Interview Questions

Management in disarray and school is having problems

Adjunct Instructor Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bellevue University in June 2010.

Phone interview with Dean of College. Lasted approximately 30-45 minutes. Interviewer was very professional and asked behavioral based questions. Was also very knowledgeable about actual class I would be teaching. Very honest about the time commitments required weekly for position.

Interview Questions
    Very quick. If the University is interested in you, the communication and turn around time will be fast.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, NE

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bellevue University in October 2009.

The Bellevue University receptionst emailed/called me to set up an interview. We determined a date/time.
    I showed up for the interview, but needed to wait to meet with the interviewer as they were on a business call.
    Instead of interviewing for the Sr. Business Analyst position, I ended up interviewing for the Manager of Business Analyst positions. I was not as prepared for a management interview. The interviewer asked general "how would you handle X" if you were a manager type questions.

Business Development Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Bellevue University in December 2009.

Met with department Director and discussed the job opportunity. After two meetings, he presented my resume to the assistant Vice President and Executive Vice President. After 3 weeks, I was invited in for an interview. I met with both VPs, spending an hour with each of them. Another two weeks passed and the Director called and said I was about to receive a job offer. The offer came the next day. My initial impression of the group was that it was loosely managed, that people were left to do their own thing as long as they achieved their goals. The offices were dowdy; no office supplies were available so I brought my own. Some people were very friendly.

Interview Questions
    Nothing to negotiate. I would ask more questions regarding development and/or promotional opportunities.