Bellsoft

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Anonymous Interview

Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Bellsoft in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Bellsoft and do not know how they found me.

I was contacted by phone and email in October 2011. The last thing I was told was that I would be submitted for a position. I heard nothing back until January 2012 when I was told the company had put the position on hold but it was reopened and they wanted me to interview right away.

The recruiter I worked with was nice, but very hard to understand. He had an accent that I was not familiar with so I kept having him email me rather than call me. After I spoke with him several times I went for a face to face interview with the company I would be working for. As I never met anyone from Bellsoft, I never got a real perception of them. I have the feeling that they are a relaxed group who work various shifts.

Interview Question – Would you be comfortable doing the following: (insert entire job description here)?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I was given a rate and that was it. There were no benefits and I was told that I declined benefits by accepting a higher pay rate (this was never discussed with me). The pay schedule is very odd. I worked for four weeks before I received a pay check.

Senior Developer Interview

Senior Developer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Bellsoft in January 2008.

Interview Details – Appiled through friend. Interviewed by phone and gave a offer on next day

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Yes. I advice to join this company if they have offer

Worked for Bellsoft? Contribute to the Community!