Belzabar Software Design

14 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Belzabar Software Design.

Interview Details – A first round of coding question - 90 questions in 60 minutes. Questions were easy and trivial. Areas covered were C,C++, Java, DBMS, Networking, OS fundamentals. 2nd round was a coding round - A tree based question

Interview Question – A tree based question   Answer Question

Interviewed at Belzabar Software Design

Interview Details – The process consisted of one objective quiz. Testing basics in Java , C++ and Linux. Approx 70 questions overall. Then a coding round. Basic string matching question. Then 2 technical and 1 HR interview.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Computer Scientist Interview

Senior Computer Scientist

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Belzabar Software Design.

Interview Details – Coding round, technical, HR round and director round. Very bad process. Typical questions asked to experienced people.

Interview Question – none. all typical interview questions.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Hamīrpur, Himachal Pradesh (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Belzabar Software Design in August 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through campus placement process.

Interview Details – Had two interviews. One with two engineers and another one with a big team. Questions were related to my previous projects and software I worked on.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult task you found in developing kernel modules for the products you built?   Answer Question

New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Belzabar Software Design in August 2013.

Interview Details – The whole hiring process involved 5 rounds including 2 written and 3 PI.
first round were simple technical apti MCQ type question, covering mainly C and then few question on C++, JAVA, OS, DBMS, DSA, Linux, networking, 1 or 2 ques. frm each.
then the 2nd one was the coding round in which one code was to be written in 45 minutes.
No compiler was provided, the code had to be written in notepad.
since u wont be given any compiler, try to write the code error free, neat & clean, proper indentation, and comments wherever necessary, Like your focus shud be that the examiner should understand the thing as easily as possible.
write a proper explanation, if u are left with time, taking an example.
and do write the time and space complexities of your code.
and you shud prefer an approach that is efflicient as well as easy to understand for others.
Problem statement: Print a given matrix in spiral order. e.g
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
then the output should be 1 2 3 6 9 8 7 4 5
Then followed the technical round of PI.
*prepare your CV carefully for the PI. You just need to prepare whatever u have written in your CV, They'll ask almost everything written there, + basic algorithms that are usually asked in interviews + try your hands on some SQL queries.
then comes the HR round, where you need to convince them that you have a normal brain , off course, u have already proved on you technical ability.
convince them that u r the right candidate, that u r really interested abt the company
do some research, ask your seniors who r working there.
then is a formality director round, in which u will be asked some tech mix HR questions
main will be your HR, if u clear that, u r selected.
for the tech round, I was asked at least 4 5 simple algo questions like linked list link reversal, anagrams of a string balanced parenthesis etc., and then 3 sql queries also.

Interview Question – I'm not very good with puzzles. In the last round of the PI, that is the Director Round, the interviewer asked me a puzzle that I could not answer. It was like, you are given a chain of 7 rings. and you need to give one ring to a person daily. How'll you do it in minimum number of cuts.   View Answer

Interview Details – 1. round online test consists technical question
2.coding round
3.online interview(tech)
4.HR
5.online interview with manager

Interview Question – tech oline was not so difficult but was lenthy you have to be fast   Answer Question

Linux-based Web Software Development Interview

Linux-based Web Software Development
Allahabad (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Belzabar Software Design in March 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Online quiz comprised mainly of simple questions on C/C++ and there were some questions on Linux and OS (very easy just basic ).
The qualified students of this round were eligible for the next round which was coding round.
2. Coding round:
They mainly stress upon Algorithm. They asked us to write down our algorithm with the code.
Question:
Print all permutations of a given string.
The qualified students of this round were eligible for technical interview.
3. Technical Interview:
It was one hour skype/telephonic round.
 He started with the Project. You have to give a very detailed description about your project. If there are many projects he will ask you about 2-3 projects.
He would also question some details about project like was it a semester project or a self- project. I had two projects one semester and the other self so question were like he would ask u about your role in the project (semester project) and u have to explain all about that and in case of self he asked me how you came up with the idea, would u like to do anything more with the project or extend it further. So prepare your project very well.

Interview Question – Given a linked list with a next and arbitrary pointer copy the linked list.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Interview Details – Belzabar came to our campus for hiring interns for two months.

First round: 35 questions in 30 min or so. Questions mainly on C, C++, Java, OOP. Few on Linux, Data Structures and 1 on aptitude (simple). 32 were selected out off 120 or so and I was among those 32.

Second round: 1 programming question to be solved in 45 minutes. Code to be written in notepad along with algorithm. Question related to anagrams. 5 were selected out off 32 and I was among those 5.

Third round: PI, next day. Average duration 50 mins. Interview began with 'Tell me about yourself', then 'Tell me about your projects', then completely technical questions on Data Structures, Java, PHP and Linux. Around 5 questions in Data Structures which took around 30 minutes, Java, PHP and Linux took only 10 minutes (simple questions).

In Data Structures he asked questions related to linked-lists, stack and queues and arrays. He always asked me the time and space complexity of my solutions and sometimes asked to improve space-complexity (do it without using extra-sapce), etc.

Interviewer was good and helpful. Since I didn't practiced Data Structure questions I was taking time to solve them and was even facing difficulty to understand 1 of them :).

Interview Question – You are 'n' number of queues, implement a stack, you can use any number of queues.   Answer Question

Computer Scientist

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Belzabar Software Design.

Interview Details – 3 Rounds:

1st Round: Simple php questions
Questions: Get post difference, cookie syntax

2nd Round: coding round
Question: only 1 question. Print first 1 million prime numbers

3rd round: Technical interview round
Questions: They were hiring for LAMP developer and they asked me all the questions from OS. I told them i dont remember but still he asked questions from OS only. It was like they are hiring freshers. It was useless interview round.

Interview Question – Questions from os   View Answer

Interviewed at Belzabar Software Design

Interview Details – I was actually facing a series of failure.At last,it was announced that belzabar is coming in our campus.I prepared well.first,there was an online quiz with 35 questions in 45 minutes,around 40 people were shortlisted after that,then there was a coding round which was quite an easy code to write down.After this some people were shortlisted and we had a long technical interview round and then two skype interviews with HR and Director.At last,they gave one offer and it was me :)

Interview Question – decent interview with so many questions on your resume   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Belzabar Software Design? Contribute to the Community!

Belzabar Software Design – Why Work for Us?

Work Somewhere... Rewarding Belzabar offers the best of all worlds: You will be rewarded with key roles in high-profile projects, valuable experience, a great salary, and lucrative bonuses. We recognize excellence… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Belzabar Software Design interview questions and advice. All 14 interview reviews posted anonymously by Belzabar Software Design employees and interview candidates.