Bemis

Updated Oct 21, 2014
Updated Oct 21, 2014

2.9

Marketing Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bemis.

I got this interview through career fair of school. On campus interview. Behavior interview. Ask star questions--situation task action result.
    Will also work through the resume
    1 tell me a time when you have disagreement with team member.
    2You cope with big data and show to others the result.
    3Grab an opportunity.
    4The things you learn from school.
    Also talk about summer vacation

Internal Audit Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bemis.

After applying, I had a phone screen followed by an on site interview. The interview with HR lasted about 30 minutes followed by an interview with 2 others in the specific department.

Office Employee Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bemis.

Questions straight from the business hiring book. Look up interview questions on-line and you will be set.

Interview Questions
    No wiggle room on the employers end.

Risk Management Intern Interview

First round: talk to campus recruiter over the phone for 30 mins. Really basic questions like why Bemis, why risk management, and some behavior questions.
    Second round: On-site interview. talk to four people at manager/director level. The interview is not challenging and they are trying to know more about you.

Interview Questions
    • There is not too many unexpected questions. All questions are basic.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bemis in November 2013.

Very long process. It was more than a month from application to the first phone interview. The corporate recruiter was excellent to work with and extremely helpful through the process. After months of back and forth the position was eventually canceled.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard interviewing questions, mostly behavioral. Team interview.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bemis in September 2013.

I submitted my resume at a job fair and had an on-campus interview the next week. I was then invited to an on-site interview a week later. I interviewed with 3 people at the on-site interview. After the interviews, an employee brought a few of the students who were interviewing to lunch and then to a facility tour.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stow, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stow, OH

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bemis in March 2012.

LONG INTERVIEW!!! with about 7 Different ppl. A very very long process two interviews plus phone interviews.

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bemis in December 2011.

Interview process is behavioral based. Be prepared to answer many, many questions about how you would handle specific situations. Most often a 2 interview process. Average of 3 people interviewing. A department Manager, a HR rep and a team leader. Interviews are easy enough, very wordy and throughout of your background.

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest weakness and how do you think that affects your work ability?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bemis in September 2011.

I got the interview with Bemis through my University's career fair which helped schedule it and provided the space on campus for it to take place. The interview itself was 30 minutes with basic questions about my resume, experience, and personality. The offer came a week later and gave me 3 weeks to make a decision to which time extensions were acceptable. After verbally accepting, they sent me new hire information electronically for formal acceptance and drug test information. They set up a urine drug test at a local clinic which required some time to travel out to seeing I didn't have a car. Once they had all their new co-op hires, they brought us in for a day to see some of the facilities and meet the different managers. This was almost like a second interview after already being hired where the managers got to choose the co-ops they wanted at their location.

Interview Questions
    • Case scenario: They hand you a roll of plastic film with defects marked in it and ask you how you would trouble shoot the situation.   View Answer
    Acceptance and start dates were negotiable

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bemis in November 2010.

First interview was with HR and one engineer. They contacted me for a second interview two weeks after intervie. I then interviewed on site with 5 people at seperate times one after another. I heard back from them within 2 weeks after interview.