Bemis

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Neenah, WI

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bemis in September 2013.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume at a job fair and had an on-campus interview the next week. I was then invited to an on-site interview a week later. I interviewed with 3 people at the on-site interview. After the interviews, an employee brought a few of the students who were interviewing to lunch and then to a facility tour.

Interview Question – Nothing in particular. Mostly behavioral questions   Answer Question

Internal Audit Interview

Internal Audit

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Bemis.

Interview Details – After applying, I had a phone screen followed by an on site interview. The interview with HR lasted about 30 minutes followed by an interview with 2 others in the specific department.

Interview Question – Many situation/behavioral questions   View Answer

Office Employee Interview

Office Employee

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bemis.

Interview Details – Questions straight from the business hiring book. Look up interview questions on-line and you will be set.

Interview Question – Where you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No wiggle room on the employers end.

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Bemis in November 2013.

Interview Details – Very long process. It was more than a month from application to the first phone interview. The corporate recruiter was excellent to work with and extremely helpful through the process. After months of back and forth the position was eventually canceled.

Interview Question – Pretty standard interviewing questions, mostly behavioral. Team interview.   Answer Question

Risk Management Intern Interview

Risk Management Intern

Interviewed at Bemis

Interview Details – First round: talk to campus recruiter over the phone for 30 mins. Really basic questions like why Bemis, why risk management, and some behavior questions.
Second round: On-site interview. talk to four people at manager/director level. The interview is not challenging and they are trying to know more about you.

Interview Question – There is not too many unexpected questions. All questions are basic.   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

Logistics
Appleton, WI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bemis in December 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process is behavioral based. Be prepared to answer many, many questions about how you would handle specific situations. Most often a 2 interview process. Average of 3 people interviewing. A department Manager, a HR rep and a team leader. Interviews are easy enough, very wordy and throughout of your background.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness and how do you think that affects your work ability?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Stow, OH

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bemis in March 2012.

Interview Details – LONG INTERVIEW!!! with about 7 Different ppl. A very very long process two interviews plus phone interviews.

Interview Question – Every question under the sun   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Neenah, WI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bemis in November 2010.

Interview Details – First interview was with HR and one engineer. They contacted me for a second interview two weeks after intervie. I then interviewed on site with 5 people at seperate times one after another. I heard back from them within 2 weeks after interview.

Interview Question – What did you do in school?   Answer Question

Engineering Position Interview

Engineering Position

Interviewed at Bemis

Interview Details – 1st interview: mostly typical interview questions (situational, behavioral, etc). describe experiences listed on resume.

Interview Question – describe accomplishment most proud of   Answer Question

Chemical Engineering Intern Interview

Chemical Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Bemis.

Interview Details – Was held at the Career Fair UW-Madison.1 HR representative and 2 engineers. Then I was called back for an on-site interview with four other candidates. I was given a tour of the plant and then went through 5 seperate interviews. Everyone was extremely nice. I really enjoyed the company and the people.

Interview Question – One example in your life were you failed at a task   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Took another offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bemis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bemis interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bemis employees and interview candidates.