Ben Bridge Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 27, 2014
6 interviews

2.7

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ben Bridge.

Applied online and was called within a few days for a short phone interview. Went to the store for a follow-up interview with the store manager, basic background, getting to know you questions, why would you fit in here etc, personality tests. 2nd interview with assistant manager, more in depth questions and laid out expectations, 3rd interview with store associate basically to see if I would fit in with everyone. Final interview with manager, role playing. Drug test. Background Check. Meeting with a Private Investigator. Clearance. Hired.

No negotiations because there is a bonus structure.

Professional Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Broomfield, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ben Bridge in June 2014.

Applied for the role and received an email the same day to arrange an interview. Interview was basically a casual chat about the company and values, also mentioned was that the company offers tuition assistance for gemology school which I thought was a nice big plus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ben Bridge in January 2012.

Phone Screening, Face to Face Interview with Store Manager, personality test, if all those have passed you will then have an interview with a third party private investigator for background check, if cleared then you are offered the job.

Negotiation is available, but if no sales or jewelry experience, not a chance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ben Bridge.

Applied online and was asked to come by, interview was causal. Focus was on previous personal sales goals and Ben Bridge core values. Second interview was with assistant more question about yourself. Then took personality questionire. Final interview was with regional manager

One sided offer "This is what our company allows me to extend to you".

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ben Bridge.

I responded to an ad on craigslist. I was very skeptical at first because I haven't looked for a job in a long time. I wasn't expecting to get an interview, and then the phone rang. I was called into a group interview. I did some research on the company background and reviews past employers had left and decided it could be a good fit. I showed up to the interview and was immediately intimidated by everyone that showed up. The assistant manager, store manager, and regional manager were all there. The questions asked were good questions and made me feel comfortable. After leaving the interview I felt that there were people with more experience then me, but I wanted to work for that company. I got called back for a second interview a couple days later and asked to take the test.

Sales Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ben Bridge in May 2011.

The interview process is thorough and they are careful who they make an offer to. They allow the entire team to interview you after the store manager approves. I also was interviewed in person by the VP at the Seattle based headquarters. Much of the process was by phone and the remaining was in person.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ben Bridge

Worked for Ben Bridge? Contribute to the Community!