Ben E. Keith Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ben E. Keith

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ben E. Keith.

Interview

Called to check on status of application, Asked to come in next day for interview, interviewed by Supervisor and Training Supervisor. Phone Call two days later to take drug test and physical, three day orientation out of town.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be persistent!

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ben E. Keith (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Personally the manager and senior lead were very nice. But during the interview I learned about their culture and the work on premises vs remote policy. Considering that this position was major upgrade project and would have put in 12+ hours a day, sometimes running scripts around the clock, the "NO REMOTE" policy was out of step with current IT business practices. Additionally, they pay very low compared to market, and are proud they have never had layoffs in 100+ years of business. But since the company is privately owned by a family, the annual profit sharing/bonus calculations are secret. Thus the promise of bonus or profit sharing holds no value to potential employee.

Interview Questions

• asking me to be onsite by 8am every day no matter what hours worked the previous day or all night.   Answer Question

Work life balance was just as bad as where I was and would add more time to current commute.

Route Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ben E. Keith (Little Rock, AR) in March 2010.

Interview

Hired on the spot

Negotiation

Take the job lots of money to be made

Route Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Llano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ben E. Keith (Llano, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Interviewed after getting emailed from filling out online application. basic interview. followed up several times and was told job not filled, but never was offered job.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ben E. Keith (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2007.

Interview

The interview went real well! One of the DSM for the company called me up and met me to interview me. I new right off the bat that the company was a fit for me. The DSM described the culture of the company and we matched up real well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was pretty much non-negotiable from where I was. I had just graduated college and that was my first job out the gate.

Administrative Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ben E. Keith in March 2010.

Interview

Did a one on one with the person who would be my supervisor. Gave examples of my past administrative skills. Very specific questions about my skills.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a supervisor you didnt like and how did you deal with it?   1 Answer

Driver Helper Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ben E. Keith in June 2009.

Interview

Apply online. Meet with supervisor. Face to face interview. Pass Drug Test. Pass Background check. Drive to division office. Attend orientation. Start following 1st day of pay period.