Ben & Jerry's

1.4

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yorktown, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yorktown, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ben & Jerry's in July 2014.

extremely easy, we spent 4 hours bouncing marketing ideas off of one another. Very unprofessional in my opinion, but the person interviewing me seemed fresh out of high school. Overall, it was pretty laid back, but confusing at the same time. I could tell it was unorganized.

Interview Questions
    • there were no difficult questions. it was more like a conversation   Answer Question
    Yes, I told them I couldn't accept what they offered and that $12.00 was the minimum I could do with the promise of commission (which I have yet to receive)

Scooper Interview

I knew the manager and was hired immediately

Shift Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, VT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, VT

I worked at a scoop shop previously, came back to this job in the summer after my years in university. Simple application, make sure you include a cover letter it helps you stand out! Had to follow up a few times to check in on the process.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with an ice cream allergy/really difficult customers?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Ben & Jerry's in June 2012.

Applied in store, received a phone in about 2 days. Went in the for the interview, Jason was very cool and earthy. I was hired on the spot and came in the next day to feel in paper work. I started training the following week and after that i started working.

Interview Questions
    • If you see a customer trying to steal how would you re act and your approach.   Answer Question

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Kisco, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Kisco, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ben & Jerry's in June 2010.

Very Easy. Walked right in, was asked a few questions about my background and willingness to work. I think the process was based more upon employee chemistry than anything else.

No negotiation.

Scooper Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ben & Jerry's in June 2007.

The interview was not anything to be excited about really. I do not even believe it can be described in 50 words (more like 10)...

Basically, In went to the interview sat down with the manager. They asked me a series of questions such as: Have I ever worked? Ate Ben & Jerry's" why did I want a job? Future Plans? and that was all and I was hired

Food Counter Attendant Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Ben & Jerry's.

-waited two weeks for manager to call me back
    -Interview Questions:
    1. What separates Ben and Jerrys ice cream from other competitors?
    2. What do you know about Ben and Jerrys?
    3. What is your desired pay?

Interview Questions
    • -No difficult questions. asked stndard interview questions   Answer Question