BenQ

Interviews for Top Jobs at BenQ

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at BenQ in July 2012.

Found career opportunity through LinkedIn. Submitted application and received a call from the US Channel Sales Director about a week later. Had a lengthy phone interview followed by a face to face interview a few days later. Corresponded back and forth via email with HR and Director about salary requirements and salary history. Waited a few days and received an offer letter. Accepted and here I am now.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall any difficult questions or unexpected. I was pretty prepared and this interview was pretty straight forward as far as skills and experience in the industry goes.   Answer Question
    Gave salary requirements which fell into their range. No negotiation required.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BenQ in March 2013.

Good experience with interviewer, they asked me many questions about the skills which the job needed, and I think I performed well and the most important is represented your confidence.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)
    Anonymous Employee in Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at BenQ in March 2010.

On Friday afternoon, a Miss phoned me and verified my name, she told me to go to the company at ten o'clock next morning.She didn't tell me the job title that I applied, but the next Monday when I see her and ask her to tell me the title ,she insisted that she had told me.We arranged at ten, but after eleven we just see the interviewer, he is not old ,so not mature, has no interview skills.
    I think all companies should improve the ability and personality of their managers.