Bench Craft Company Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bench Craft Company

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bench Craft Company.

Called and had a brief phone interview where they sold me on the job by promising a very lucrative income and great hours. Then I showed up for the interview which was very brief and was hired on the spot.

None. Their pay structure is set in stone.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bench Craft Company in December 2011.

Responded to craigslist ad and sent resume. Received telephone call and brief discussion of experience. Came in for interview and discovered it had basically already been decided to hire me. With the high continuous turnover in their employees I believe they hire almost anyone who has some fair amount of sales experience. They are not that picky.

They start all sales people at the same rate which is $2400.00 per month. Monthly raises are available based upon performance. There are people there who within several months may double their base salary. To do so though requires hundreds of calls daily and not having scruples about lying to small business owners.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bench Craft Company in September 2011.

I was asked specific quesitons about my sales capability and closing experiecne.

Interview Questions