Bench Craft Company

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Bench Craft Company.

Interview Details – Called and had a brief phone interview where they sold me on the job by promising a very lucrative income and great hours. Then I showed up for the interview which was very brief and was hired on the spot.

Negotiation Details – None. Their pay structure is set in stone.

Sales Interview

Sales
Woburn, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bench Craft Company in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was asked specific quesitons about my sales capability and closing experiecne.

Interview Question – They ask if I was a closer.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Woburn, MA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bench Craft Company in December 2011.

Interview Details – Responded to craigslist ad and sent resume. Received telephone call and brief discussion of experience. Came in for interview and discovered it had basically already been decided to hire me. With the high continuous turnover in their employees I believe they hire almost anyone who has some fair amount of sales experience. They are not that picky.

Negotiation Details – They start all sales people at the same rate which is $2400.00 per month. Monthly raises are available based upon performance. There are people there who within several months may double their base salary. To do so though requires hundreds of calls daily and not having scruples about lying to small business owners.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bench Craft Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bench Craft Company interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bench Craft Company employees and interview candidates.