Bench Craft Company Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2015

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bench Craft Company

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bench Craft Company.

Interview

Called and had a brief phone interview where they sold me on the job by promising a very lucrative income and great hours. Then I showed up for the interview which was very brief and was hired on the spot.

Negotiation

None. Their pay structure is set in stone.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bench Craft Company (Reston, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Standard questions. If you can stay on the phone and are a closer they will hire you. Felt under dressed big time but that is the life of an inside sales call center.

Interview Questions

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bench Craft Company (Woburn, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

Responded to craigslist ad and sent resume. Received telephone call and brief discussion of experience. Came in for interview and discovered it had basically already been decided to hire me. With the high continuous turnover in their employees I believe they hire almost anyone who has some fair amount of sales experience. They are not that picky.

Negotiation

They start all sales people at the same rate which is $2400.00 per month. Monthly raises are available based upon performance. There are people there who within several months may double their base salary. To do so though requires hundreds of calls daily and not having scruples about lying to small business owners.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bench Craft Company (Woburn, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was asked specific quesitons about my sales capability and closing experiecne.

Interview Questions