Benchmark Electronics

11 candidate interviews

Manufacturing Engineer III Interview

Manufacturing Engineer III
Angleton, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in August 2011.

Interview Details – Good HR. started off with phone interview, continued with multiple Technical telephone interviews. Followed by one on one onsite interview. Followed by drug test, background test, salary negotiation and offer. Had a weekend to decide on the offer.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Electrical Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Benchmark Electronics.

Interview Details – Sometime a slow process, but they are very thorogh

Interview Question – Explain your experience with past development processes and what would you do to change or improve the process   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in March 2009.

Interview Details – 2 interviews in one day. First was Manager, then Director. Immediately get offered on the same day. Received offer letter and medical check up on the interview day too.

Interview Question – How do you fix this issue (he explained an issue)?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation because I was freshy and they have standard market salary.

Electronics Technician Interview

Electronics Technician
Braşov (Romania)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in September 2012.

Interview Details – Initial encounter was at Benchmark open days , an open doors event where I submitted my CV. Four weeks later I was contacted for the first interview which was a review of my previous work experience, personal goals and character . There where 2 interviewers: the manager of the engineering department and the HR . Second interview was a test of visual skills, motor skills, interpreting technical drawings, schematics and diagrams, and following instructions.
The third time I met the manager and the HR again and discussed expectations, pay, and working conditions, Interviews where 2-3 weeks apart .

Interview Question – Why would we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations where not what I expected, they have an salary base already outlined and it was a take it or leave it kind of situation, bonuses are on company wide basis so no negotiation there either, the only thing you can get is a deduction of transport costs but keep on it.

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in February 2011.

Interview Details – Telephone, face to face with program director/ senior program manager

Interview Question – How to work out solution for no clear forecast/ demand   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Rochester, MN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in February 2014.

Interview Details – Got a phone interview from the technical apartment of the company, lasted for 15 min, Basically some questions about the project I was doing in school and discuss of my resume.

Interview Question – Nothing too unexpected   Answer Question

Industrial Designer Interview

Industrial Designer
Rochester, MN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in January 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online, was contacted by HR via email and filled out a 15 question questionnaire,Interview was scheduled and had a conference call interview. The conference interview was conducted with 3 individuals, It was very brief, they asked all the questions and didn't ask me if I had any questions, it ended rather abruptly. The audio quality was poor and hard to hear what they were saying, Their website doesn't show any type of product portfolio and no list of past or current clients, It was difficult researching this company and finding examples of their past work.

Interview Question – What do you prefer environmental or product design?   View Answer

Supply Chain Planner Interview

Supply Chain Planner

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in January 2011.

Interview Details – people are very good
good working atmosphere

Interview Question – Reason for Leaving   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – traditional work culture
Office located out of city

Intern Interview

Intern
Nashua, NH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in April 2013.

Interview Details – Interview was straight forward.They didn't ask me any technical questions regarding my major except giving me some scenario and asked me how i react in a particular situation.

Interview Question – There was no any difficult question ,just normal questions about postion   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Machine Operator II Interview

Machine Operator II

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was hired from the use of a local temp service. Once the position was opened up for outside hire, I had to fill out an external an internal application. The interview was very painless for me, since the interviewers were already my direct supervisors so it felt more like a conversation than an interview

Interview Question – I didn't find any of the questions that was asked difficult   Answer Question

Worked for Benchmark Electronics? Contribute to the Community!