Benchmark Electronics Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 24, 2014
Updated May 24, 2014
11 interviews

Machine Operator II Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Benchmark Electronics.

The hiring process was really painless. I was a temp before I was hired on to a full-time position. I had a few months of on the job experience there, plus a few years experience at a different company.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't find anything difficult, or was there any unexpected questions   Answer Question

Machine Operator II Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in May 2012.

I was hired from the use of a local temp service. Once the position was opened up for outside hire, I had to fill out an external an internal application. The interview was very painless for me, since the interviewers were already my direct supervisors so it felt more like a conversation than an interview

Interview Questions
    • I didn't find any of the questions that was asked difficult   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Nashua, NH
    Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in April 2013.

Interview was straight forward.They didn't ask me any technical questions regarding my major except giving me some scenario and asked me how i react in a particular situation.

Interview Questions
    • There was no any difficult question ,just normal questions about postion   Answer Question

Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Rochester, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in January 2010.

Applied online, was contacted by HR via email and filled out a 15 question questionnaire,Interview was scheduled and had a conference call interview. The conference interview was conducted with 3 individuals, It was very brief, they asked all the questions and didn't ask me if I had any questions, it ended rather abruptly. The audio quality was poor and hard to hear what they were saying, Their website doesn't show any type of product portfolio and no list of past or current clients, It was difficult researching this company and finding examples of their past work.

Interview Questions
    • What do you prefer environmental or product design?   View Answer

Supply Chain Planner Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in January 2011.

people are very good
    good working atmosphere

traditional work culture
    Office located out of city

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Braşov (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braşov (Romania)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in September 2012.

Initial encounter was at Benchmark open days , an open doors event where I submitted my CV. Four weeks later I was contacted for the first interview which was a review of my previous work experience, personal goals and character . There where 2 interviewers: the manager of the engineering department and the HR . Second interview was a test of visual skills, motor skills, interpreting technical drawings, schematics and diagrams, and following instructions.
    The third time I met the manager and the HR again and discussed expectations, pay, and working conditions, Interviews where 2-3 weeks apart .

Interview Questions
    Negotiations where not what I expected, they have an salary base already outlined and it was a take it or leave it kind of situation, bonuses are on company wide basis so no negotiation there either, the only thing you can get is a deduction of transport costs but keep on it.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in February 2011.

Telephone, face to face with program director/ senior program manager

Interview Questions
    • How to work out solution for no clear forecast/ demand   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Rochester, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in February 2014.

Got a phone interview from the technical apartment of the company, lasted for 15 min, Basically some questions about the project I was doing in school and discuss of my resume.

Electrical Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Benchmark Electronics.

Sometime a slow process, but they are very thorogh

Interview Questions
    • Explain your experience with past development processes and what would you do to change or improve the process   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Angleton, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Angleton, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Benchmark Electronics in August 2011.

Good HR. started off with phone interview, continued with multiple Technical telephone interviews. Followed by one on one onsite interview. Followed by drug test, background test, salary negotiation and offer. Had a weekend to decide on the offer.

Worked for Benchmark Electronics? Contribute to the Community!