Benchmark Hospitality

www.benchmarkhospitality.com

Benchmark Hospitality Interview Questions

2.8

Sales Manager Interview

It is all about the GM...win the GM and you win the job.

Interview Questions
    • If you were a fruit, what would you be and who would eat you? Why?   View Answer
    Simple. I asked and they gave.

Banquet Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Benchmark Hospitality.

I went from calling human resources, to the banquet manager calling me, to an in-person interview, all in a matter of a couple of days. Simple as that. They had the most lax hiring process I've ever dealt with. They were hiring, I wanted a job, they gave me the job.

Learning Events Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Benchmark Hospitality in December 2012.

I applied online and received a call from the hiring manager. He scheduled an interview with me. It lasted about 40 mins. It was very basic. He was extremely nice and professional. He asked me to send email him 3 contact info for 3 references. I sent my info later that day in addition to my thank you note. I called periodically to check the status of the interview and he continuously stated that they hadn't made a decision. The last time I called, he said they had made a decision and I should be receiving something in the mail. I received a "thanks but no thanks letter" via email.

Learning Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Benchmark Hospitality in August 2012.

Applied for position via Craigslist. Was contacted by phone the next day and set up a phone interview for that afternoon. Was contacted the following morning via email and asked for references. Was promised to be contacted either way. And I never heard from them again. I tried to follow up three times via email and they we never returned.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were about using a past experience and apply it to a particular potential problem.   Answer Question

Learning Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Benchmark Hospitality in April 2012.

Process was quick and easy. Positive and refreshing.

The company matched my requirement.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vero Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vero Beach, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Benchmark Hospitality in November 2011.

Human resource manager was thorough and enthusiastic in initial interview.Promised full time position after 90 day probation but never followed through. 10% in our department are given full time positions, even though we work the required hours to be eligible.

Dining Room Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Benchmark Hospitality in August 2010.

Initial process was quick. Simple phone interview, then in person interview with two of the management team. I called to follow up, they said they would let everyone know their decision the next day. I have yet to hear back about the position.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when teo of your employees were not getting along.   Answer Question