Benchmark Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Solution Consultant Interview

Sales Solution Consultant
Lynchburg, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Benchmark Systems in August 2013.

Interview Details – Asked what I could add to the company and how I could help them meet their goals? Asked what my goals were.

Interview Question – Nothing too crazy besides the normal questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Developer/Analyst Interview

Developer/Analyst
Lynchburg, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Benchmark Systems in June 2008.

Interview Details – Fairly unstructured interview. Initial communication was submitting an interview for an open position in person. Was called back for an interview which consisted of personality test, general questions, and a code review.

After code review and personality test, was offered a low-wage hourly position to evaluate value to company. After my initial hourly period, was offered lucrative fulltime position.

Interview Question – Code review was pencil and paper, which was a little daunting as it was in J++. Interviewer was fairly lax on strict package names.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This was my first technical job, so it was a 90-day hourly with full-time offer if it worked out.

Worked for Benchmark Systems? Contribute to the Community!