BenefitMall

Updated Aug 20, 2014
Updated Aug 20, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at BenefitMall

B Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at BenefitMall.

I was referred by an employee. They did a brief over the phone interview and then brought me over to meet with the office manager. He was very nice and made me feel comfortable. We spoke about my experience and skills. A few days later they called me for a group interview. I met with two broker's sales representatives and two account managers. They all asked me questions and we chat for a while, it wasn't stressful, just getting to know each other. A couple of days later they called me with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult but they asked questions that only know the answer if you have done that specific job before.   Answer Question

New Business Analyst Interview

Interview was informal and was hired immediately.

New Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BenefitMall in June 2010.

I was referred to Benefitmall by a previous employee. They suggested that I would be a good fit in this corporate environment. I was contacted by the office manager and asked to come in for an interview. The interview as one-on-one and the office manager conducted the interview. She was very professional and helped me feel comfortable that Benefitmall would be a good place to work.

Interview Questions
    • No strange interview questions - standard questions (tell me about yourself, what do you think are your greatest strengths and weaknesses).   Answer Question

NBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BenefitMall in February 2009.

Initial communication was made to Market Director. One interview was conducted and an offer was presented & accepted. The Market Director had excellent interpersonal skills and communication style.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had a problem or conflict and how you resolved it.   Answer Question