Benenson Strategy Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Benenson Strategy Group

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Benenson Strategy Group in April 2014.

I found BSG through my school's on-campus recruiting site and was eager to apply to the New York office. About 2 weeks after submitting my application, I received an informational interview request. I spoke with three current analysts during the interview, all of whom were very nice. They asked basic basic behavioral questions and we walked through my resume together. At the end they gave me a little more insight into the position and gave me a couple minutes to ask questions. After this pretty informal phone interview, I was asked to do a quick case write up on some polling data. They emailed over the prompt and instructions and I was given 4 days to complete it. After submitting it, they responded to me about a week later offering me the job.

Interview Questions
    • What does this voter polling data indicate about public opinion on this issue?   View Answer

Found another internship I liked more!

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Benenson Strategy Group in July 2013.

Horrible. I was suppose to meet with 3 people, I only met with the first one who rushed through the interview and than said the other two were busy. Got a call later saying I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions