Benetton

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Benetton in May 2009.

Interview Details – I had an interview with an HR rep at the Columbus Circle location. I have to say this is one of the interviews that I ever had which I found to be quite annoying. I was laid off the beginning of 2009 in January. When I had the interview in May she asked "What have I been doing all this time?" I'm sorry but did she not realize how hard times were and for her to be asking me that question I found that to be very rude. She then asked what my goals were and at the time I didn't have much of a response because of her inconsiderate questions. The pay was not up to what I expected for a company like Benetton and I have always heard of great things about the clothes but having that interview with that lady made me think she's not representing the brand right with the way she interviews people so it left me with a bad impression of Benetton.

Interview Questions

Sales Interview

Sales
Santa Monica, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Benetton in September 2008.

Interview Details – I applied for the job through Craigslist. I was called and we set up an interview time. Since the manager does not have an office we interviewed in the stock room where people were running in and out. I was hired on the spot. They ask basic interview questions such as what can you bring to the company, what experince do you have to offer, what would you do if a customer was irrate, what would you do if an employee steals your sales, what did you not like about your last job. The 4 months I work for them we had 3 managers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if another sales person steals your customer?   View Answer
  • If a customer is very irrate and rude what would you do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate because the commision was set and I was told I would start at $12.00. When the new manager came in I was given a dollar raise in less then 3 months.

Worked for Benetton? Contribute to the Community!