Bennigan's Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bennigan's

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bennigan's (Des Moines, IA) in August 2014.

Interview

Friendly and casual, I walked in and filled out an application. Within 10 minutes, I met the hiring manager and he gave me about a 10 minute interview. Questions were relevant and easy to answer for anybody with experience waiting tables. We then took a brief tour of the restaurant and attached Holiday Inn hotel, at which point I was feeling confident that I was going to be offered a job. I was given a date to return to fill out paperwork and began training within 5 days of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your experience serving? How long did have you worked in the service industry?   Answer Question

Host Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bennigan's in March 2010.

Interview

Simple sit down interview at one of the booths in the restaurant while it was slow. Nothing too memorable. The manager whom I interviewed with seemed as if he had better things to do, seemed uninterested almost. As long as you seem personable and friendly you should do alright.

Interview Questions

• "If you walked into the bathroom and you saw a mess, what would you do?" This is the only question I can remember being asked.   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bennigan's in January 2009.

Interview

The interview was quick. Due to the flexibility of being a server, they are pretty much frequently in demand. The interview was conducted by the general manager. We just sat at a booth during down time in the restaurant and had a casual conversation of why I wanted to work there which was for flexibility. Before I left, I was told that I come in for training the next day. They work well in scheduling you when you want to work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer