Bennigan's

Bennigan's Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bennigan's

Host Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bennigan's in March 2010.

Simple sit down interview at one of the booths in the restaurant while it was slow. Nothing too memorable. The manager whom I interviewed with seemed as if he had better things to do, seemed uninterested almost. As long as you seem personable and friendly you should do alright.

Interview Questions
    • "If you walked into the bathroom and you saw a mess, what would you do?" This is the only question I can remember being asked.   View Answer

Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bennigan's in January 2009.

The interview was quick. Due to the flexibility of being a server, they are pretty much frequently in demand. The interview was conducted by the general manager. We just sat at a booth during down time in the restaurant and had a casual conversation of why I wanted to work there which was for flexibility. Before I left, I was told that I come in for training the next day. They work well in scheduling you when you want to work.

Interview Questions