Bentley University

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Help Desk Interview

Help Desk

I applied online and interviewed at Bentley University.

Interview Details – One Interview

Interview Question – Just talked about the resume   Answer Question

Help Desk/Computer Technical Support Interview

Help Desk/Computer Technical Support
Waltham, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Bentley University.

Interview Details – Cucchi, Suzanne (Admin. & Technical Coordinator) contacted me to interview with Fred Bachofner, The Manager of the Help Desk and Computing Services.

I spoke to Fred in the interviewed and he informed he wanted to hire a person who would take a pay cut as the position would only pay about $18 Hourly. He Asked me a few IT related questions, which I answered correctly. ( I have about 10 yrs in the IT industry). After the interview process ended (20 minutes) he mentioned he would notified me the next week of the next step.

I waited the 1 week and not response back from Fred. I email him the next week and still no response. By this time all the high hopes I had being part of this institution were fading away as I realized that these folks were not going to get back at me. Weeks later I review their website portal and the position was still available but I could not apply again since I already had been interview. This position was open for weeks/months - until.

3 months later I received an email notifying me that the position was filled.

I personally think that i should've been at least notified immediately that I did not qualified for this position if they had determined that my 10yrs strong background did not meed their needs.

Bentley University has poor ethical morals for folks looking for a job. they have no respect for people actively seeking employment opportunities and cannot be trusted as a responsible institution due to the fact that they lack commonsense, common cortesy and and deeply self-centered in making more money and reducing cost by paying the least amount of wages as possible.

I used to view this institution as credible but now a-days they are a pathetic, commercial dollar store enterprise without common courtesy.

Interview Question – we are paying around 15-18 hourly - how do you feel about taking a pay decrease ??   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Department Assistant Interview

Department Assistant
Waltham, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Bentley University in January 2010.

Interview Details – They test your knowledge or current events and the effect on the capital markets.

Interview Question – Na   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Very Easy Interview

Office Aid Interview

Office Aid
Waltham, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bentley University in September 2009.

Interview Details – Came in at time requested in email. was told about the job.

Interview Question – No Questions asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Software Consultant Interview

Software Consultant
Waltham, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Bentley University in February 2008.

Interview Details – I met with the supervisor and we talked about my qualifications, interests, and hobbies. They seemed to match what she was looking for in being apart of the team.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Software Engineering Interview

Software Engineering

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bentley University in October 2008.

Interview Details – Firstly I had a phone interview where i was asked many general question about my present job, my daily duties, why I was interested to get the position and what my professional experience is.

one day after the phone interview I received the email that i was qualified for the second round.

Second round was in one week. i was able to chose the time. Suit was obligatory.

There were 3 HR representative asking me questions in regards to the company and my future role.

Interview Questions

• As I was having a very good job at that time they asked my if accepting the position with the company was not for me a step back in my career.   Answer Question
  • I was asked about my greatest weakness   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bentley University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bentley University interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bentley University employees and interview candidates.