Benton Express

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Driver Interview

Driver

I applied through other source and interviewed at Benton Express.

Interview Details – they have a three or four part ape

Interview Question – there is none anyone can get sucked into this co.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – there equipment is not safe to be on the road

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Sales
Calhoun, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Benton Express in June 2008.

Interview Details – There isn't much to say. I sent my resume, filled out an application, took a drug test, met with the boss', spoke with other terminals and became familiar with the everyday grind. That's pretty much it. This company had and still has a very laid back atmosphere which is good in a way, but when it comes down to it, we need a stronger foundation. It's very weak.

Interview Question – There wasn't one. Like I said above, it wasn't very involved. It was actually strangely short lived and not detailed. Just a "Hey im so and so, nice to meet you so and so" very casual.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating. I told them what I expected to be paid and they said THIS is what we are going to pay you but you WILL have an opportunity to earn anual raises. Which, by the way, didn't happen. EVER. Even when persued... it was tossed out.

Office Clerk Interview

Office Clerk

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Benton Express.

Interview Details – The interview was a little intimidating. Better said, the interviewER was a little intimidating. It wasn't too long, but definitely not a quick interview. It seemed a little in depth. They were reassuring and friendly as I left and I continued calling until I knew my answer. Then I had to take a drug test, go through training and was eventually able to begin performing my job.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you over someone else?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a negotiation phase. All of the benefits and salary were posted on the job ad.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Benton Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Benton Express interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Benton Express employees and interview candidates.