Bentonville Public Schools
Bentonville Public Schools Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
Very Easy Interview
Substitute Teacher Interview (Positive Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied online and interviewed at Bentonville Public Schools.
Interview Details – Basically all you have to do is apply online through SubTeach USA. You will be sent a packet of paperwork, including a form for a background check and a fingerprint card. Once you have filled out the paperwork, you will either be accepted or denied. If accepted, you will begin receiving phone calls about jobs every morning.
Fourth Grade Teaching Position Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Bentonville Public Schools in May 2012.
Interview Details – 1. Background teaching experience
2. My ability to work well with others
3. My understanding of new curriculum
4. My ability to effectively deal with disciplinary issues
5. Effectiveness of communicating with parents
6. Weaknessess versus strengths
7. Biggest accomplishment in education career
Interview Question – "What keeps you in this profession?" View Answer