Berdon Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Berdon

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Berdon (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through school's campus center. The recruiter took all the candidates out to dinner and then had interviews the next day. The dinner was to get to people's personalities and see if they would be able to hold a conversation outside of work. The interview wasn't bad, no tough questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a position where you faced a problem and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Berdon (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

First met with HR and Partner. Second visit with another HR person and Manager. Very flexible and willing to meet with me at 8 AM before work. Nice office, recently renovated, although not very big (at least from what I saw).

Interview Questions

• They focused on what kind of personality I had and whether I'd be willing to adapt quickly to new challenges and engagement types.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

I felt very comfortable during the interview and hiring process at Berdon. I interviewed with two partners, as well as the HR manager. They asked thoughtful questions and left enough time for me to ask several of my own. I felt like they were genuinely interested in what I had to say. I also had the opportunity to go to lunch with a few younger accountants closer to my own age. There I was able to ask more candid questions about things such as the work/life balance without fear that I would receive a biased or sugarcoated response.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to provide my personal definition of leadership.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Berdon (New York, NY) in May 2008.

Interview

First, did a phone screen with the recruiting gal. Then, met the partner in charge (LESSER than most!). Both went great. Then, met two peers - also directors - went great. partner in charge wants to consult my immediate supervisor at previous job (Deloitte). Give him senior partner's name and phone number. He leaves a message and Deloitte partner calls back and leaves a message. Then another message. Then another. No calls back, no professional courtesy, NO CLUE! After two more weeks of trying to email/call myself, recruiter gal picks up phone and tells me she'll find out where we're at and return a call. NOTHING! Not worth any more discussion - complete non-factor in forensic business anyhow, but would have been nice for process to be conducted professionally.