Berea College Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Berea College

Student Employee Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Berea College.

I was looking for a job, filled out the sheet and e-mailed it. -I was recommended.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Berea, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berea, KY

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Berea College in June 2011.

I was in dire need of obtaining a job to support my pregnant wife in the summer of 2011, I went into the Berea labor office and asked if they were hiring, and by chance, they were. There were 8 people being considered for the job, but I was selected as the person to do the job due to my extreme level of awesome.

CELTS Student Labor Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Berea, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berea, KY

The process took a day - interviewed at Berea College in April 2008.

CELTS is service oriented so you have to be prepared to describe you interest in service and the prior experience you've had before college that will relevant to your work at CELTS. Overall they want to see that you are really interested in service and that you have research that particular program you want to work for.

Interview Questions

Worked for Berea College? Contribute to the Community!