Berea College

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Student Employee Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Berea College.

Interview Details – I was looking for a job, filled out the sheet and e-mailed it. -I was recommended.

Interview Question – What will you contribute to this place?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Berea, KY

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Berea College in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was in dire need of obtaining a job to support my pregnant wife in the summer of 2011, I went into the Berea labor office and asked if they were hiring, and by chance, they were. There were 8 people being considered for the job, but I was selected as the person to do the job due to my extreme level of awesome.

Interview Questions

CELTS Student Labor Position Interview

Berea, KY

The process took a day - interviewed at Berea College in April 2008.

Interview Details – CELTS is service oriented so you have to be prepared to describe you interest in service and the prior experience you've had before college that will relevant to your work at CELTS. Overall they want to see that you are really interested in service and that you have research that particular program you want to work for.

Interview Question – Tell me a time that you have enjoyed service?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Berea College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Berea College interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Berea College employees and interview candidates.