Bergstrom Auto

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bergstrom Auto

Sales and Leasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bergstrom Auto in June 2014.

Manager asked me nothing about my skills. He talked about himself the whole time. He also talked about the competition. He hired me on the spot. Seemed too rushed. I should have suspected something.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing. Too easy. Manager said he can hire me because he is the GM and he can do whatever he wants   Answer Question
    nothing to negotiate. Company has non-negotiable training pay structure

Sales Interview

great process

Auto Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bergstrom Auto in November 2009.

Do not work at Bergstrom Auto, as it is near impossible to make a living. They start you at $3000 per month for 4 months, and then drop you to a $600 reserve each month that you only get unless you sell above that which is highly unlikely. If you sell $400 in commission you get the $600, not $1000!! You mostly make $100 per car because they give the cars for so cheap, and probably sell 4-5 cars per month. Do not do it!!

Interview Questions
    • They will tell you about their success stories of guys making like $6000 per month and how they have so much money in just lease renewals every month, well these guys have been doing it for 20 years and built up this clientele when it wasn't as flooded with sales people and car lots. You will not make a living here...just take a moment to at the turnover in employees at any car lot...you will have your jaw hit the floor.   View Answer

Auto Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bergstrom Auto in February 2009.

got the call came in, hired by refernce

was non,,, this is it.