Berkeley College

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Admissions Interview

Admissions

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Berkeley College in January 2008.

Interview Details – I received a call from the hiring individual which was upper management and a brief phone interview took place. A in- person interview was scheduled, where specific questions were asked about my previous job titles held. The positions is sales , which was not indicated as such, it was stated that position required excellent customer service skills, coupled accountability and interviewing skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was informed that the salary would be around 40k, which I indicated was low, due to my previous employment. We negotiated with 3 thousand less than my previous employer. I would advice others if, your salary is not matched from previous employer which was more and benefits are similar , one should reconsider.

Worked for Berkeley College? Contribute to the Community!