Berkeley Research Group Summer Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Berkeley Research Group

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Berkeley Research Group (Williamsburg, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

Apply through school's career site, and scheduled an on-campus interview. Interview was between 2 interviewers, 30 minutes each back to back. Mostly behavioral questions, was slightly awkward when they asked what other places I had applied to. Other than that, questions were predictable, with both interviewers being employees/consultants. Rejection e-mail came quickly (less than a week), though I heard offer letters were given out much sooner, in a matter of days.

Interview Questions

• What's your dream job, if money wasn't an issue?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Berkeley Research Group

Summer Associate Interview

Interview

I applied from school on-campus recruiting, waited for two weeks and got an in-person interview. This summer intern is a pipeline position, and you'll turn into a full-time after two months training.

Interview Questions

• all of the questions are based on your resume, and behavioral.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Berkeley Research Group (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Very friendly and down to eaeth interview. They were interested in my research background as well as my ability to work in a team. Process took 3 weeks. Three rounds of interviews. Great experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Talk to me about you research experience.   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Berkeley Research Group.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, and the timeline was quick and painless. There was only one round of interviews, and all questions were behavioral. Met with two higher ups and chatted for 30 minutes each. However it is very competitive (300 candidates to fill 6 spots)

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you used technology to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Berkeley Research Group (Williamsburg, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied through Campus Recruiting. Two 30-minute interviews, one with a senior consultant and one with a director. Interviews were entirely behavioral and fit based; one of my interviewers mostly wanted to discuss my resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Berkeley Research Group (San Diego, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

applied through OCR, cover letter, resume. One informational interview. Very relaxed interview, mostly questions about my resume. Met with 3 different interviewers. Make sure to know what you are looking to get out of the interview, don't be afraid to brag. If you have taken econometrics, be sure to mention that.