Berklee

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant to Associate Vice President/Project Manager Interview

Assistant to Associate Vice President/Project Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Berklee.

Interview Details – Hiring interview was a 2 step interview. First interview with Assoc VP and second with the team including director of the department

Interview Question – Usual where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Promotion Interview

Promotion

Interviewed at Berklee

Interview Details – Asked specific questions about the department and any new ideas for developing the work field.

Interview Question – Which other ways can we promote our service?   Answer Question

Director PR Interview

Director PR
Boston, MA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Berklee in June 2010.

Interview Details – one interview-brief, efficient, knew what they wanted, wrapped quickly when it wasn't a fit

Interview Question – what celebrities do you now   View Answer

Senior Telecommunications Analyst Interview

Senior Telecommunications Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Berklee in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was called by the manager after she reviewed my resume. I came in for an interview with her and after we talked a bit, I met with her manager as well. We talked about my background and what I might bring to the position. They were particularly interested in one aspect of my background which would help them in an upcoming project, and we discussed this at length. However, they ultimately decided to hire internally.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Affiliate Marketing Manager Interview

Affiliate Marketing Manager

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Berklee in November 2007.

Interview Details – First Meeting - phone introduction. Second meeting - met with small group of people to discuss my relevant affiliate marketing experience and the interview process. Third meeting - met with a group of 6-8 people from various departments after reviewing their current website.

Interview Questions

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Berklee in January 2010.

Interview Details – My department was awkward and intimidating to interview for. You are very aware of who your potential boss is. Their office called for a 1:1 interview with said boss. Serious questions about management and ethics.

Interview Question – How do you handle intimidation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was more like-- take what you can get.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Berklee? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Berklee interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Berklee employees and interview candidates.