Berklee Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Berklee.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick. At first it was uncomfortable being interviewed by 3 people but the interview later turned into a conversation making it easy to answer questions honestly. Most questions were expected based on the job description, qualifications and expectations. It is important to review the job description thoroughly to understand exactly what the employer is looking for. Many of the interview questions were based on the job description and my past experiences and why I wanted the position. As long as you are prepared and practiced presenting yourself, you should be fine. Make sue you are able to go through your resume without looking at it.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you dealt with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Berklee.

Interview

Hiring interview was a 2 step interview. First interview with Assoc VP and second with the team including director of the department

Promotion Interview

Interview

Asked specific questions about the department and any new ideas for developing the work field.

Senior Telecommunications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Berklee (Boston, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

I was called by the manager after she reviewed my resume. I came in for an interview with her and after we talked a bit, I met with her manager as well. We talked about my background and what I might bring to the position. They were particularly interested in one aspect of my background which would help them in an upcoming project, and we discussed this at length. However, they ultimately decided to hire internally.

Director PR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Berklee (Boston, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

one interview-brief, efficient, knew what they wanted, wrapped quickly when it wasn't a fit

Interview Questions

• what celebrities do you now   1 Answer

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Berklee in November 2007.

Interview

First Meeting - phone introduction. Second meeting - met with small group of people to discuss my relevant affiliate marketing experience and the interview process. Third meeting - met with a group of 6-8 people from various departments after reviewing their current website.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in managing affiliates?   Answer Question
    • What are some strategies to increase lead volume generated by affiliates?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Berklee in January 2010.

Interview

My department was awkward and intimidating to interview for. You are very aware of who your potential boss is. Their office called for a 1:1 interview with said boss. Serious questions about management and ethics.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was more like-- take what you can get.