Berklee Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 14, 2014
Updated Mar 14, 2014
6 interviews

Assistant to Associate Vice President/Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Berklee.

Hiring interview was a 2 step interview. First interview with Assoc VP and second with the team including director of the department

Promotion Interview

Asked specific questions about the department and any new ideas for developing the work field.

Director PR Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Berklee in June 2010.

one interview-brief, efficient, knew what they wanted, wrapped quickly when it wasn't a fit

Senior Telecommunications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Berklee in October 2010.

I was called by the manager after she reviewed my resume. I came in for an interview with her and after we talked a bit, I met with her manager as well. We talked about my background and what I might bring to the position. They were particularly interested in one aspect of my background which would help them in an upcoming project, and we discussed this at length. However, they ultimately decided to hire internally.

Affiliate Marketing Manager Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Berklee in November 2007.

First Meeting - phone introduction. Second meeting - met with small group of people to discuss my relevant affiliate marketing experience and the interview process. Third meeting - met with a group of 6-8 people from various departments after reviewing their current website.

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience in managing affiliates?   Answer Question
    • What are some strategies to increase lead volume generated by affiliates?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Berklee in January 2010.

My department was awkward and intimidating to interview for. You are very aware of who your potential boss is. Their office called for a 1:1 interview with said boss. Serious questions about management and ethics.

Interview Questions
    It was more like-- take what you can get.

Worked for Berklee? Contribute to the Community!