Berkshire Hathaway

Berkshire Hathaway Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Berkshire Hathaway

Office Manager Interview

Applied on Craigslist. I interview twice, the first time the job was given to someone else, then another position opened up in the same field, I was interviewed by three different people and hired on the same day. First day of work was the following Monday.

Actuary Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Berkshire Hathaway in September 2013.

First being contacted by phone, then took an math and word matching quiz. It was about an hour, the math problems were really basic, no calculus, just plus and minus. Then after a week, have an interviewing with an underwriting manger, the interview is mostly behavior based, with one easy technical question.

Interview Questions
    • What are the five information you want to know if you about to give a quota for a car?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Berkshire Hathaway in October 2011.

After phone interview with hiring manager, invited to face-to-face with the team. Several 'what-if' scenarios presented having to do with interactions with subject matter experts. I believe they were interested in diplomacy skills. Technical skills tested via example of output from database and question "How would you frame your script to pull these results?". Also quizzed on expertise with requirements gathering and documentation, test methodologies, data warehouse concepts. Group of five people on interview panel. Not stressful; relaxed environment.

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macomb, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macomb, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Berkshire Hathaway in March 2010.

Simple, straight forward interview with the man who is now my boss. Very professional!

Plant Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Berkshire Hathaway in February 2012.

Met with executive management and ownership. Discussed options for employment or contract work. Discussed opportunites and challenges currently faced as well as anticipated through sales growth. Discussed opprotuities with separation of manufacturing facilities into two plants.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewers expressed concern of lack of challenge for me since this opportunity is a much smaller business.   View Answer