Berkshire Hills Bancorp Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Berkshire Hills Bancorp

Teller I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Berkshire Hills Bancorp.

Interview

Two interview process, one with branch manager and teller supervisor, one with regional manager. Very easy. I let them talk most of the time and sat and smiled. The asked very basic interview questions for retail workers. They read from a list of questions. They very firmly repeated that the main goal of the job is sales and I will have to be comfortable with selling products. The regional asked the same questions mostly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you delt with a difficult customer and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Berkshire Hills Bancorp (Needham, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview opportunity was obtained through personal referral as is common in the mortgage business. The people interviewing me were already familiar with my work. We met in person and I received an offer within a week or two. They told me about how much Berkshire was going to be improving.

Interview Questions

• Can you source your own business?   1 Answer