Berlin Cameron Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Berlin Cameron

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Berlin Cameron (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn and received an email the next day (a Sunday) about coming for a formal interview. I worked with the HR person and was told exactly who I would be meeting with so I could prepare and received no surprises on that front. The only surprise I did receive that the day before my interview the HR person emailed me to say that that day was her last day with the company. That did not bode well. I was told to arrive at least 20 minutes early to the interview so I could check in at security. I did so and the security check took less than 30 seconds. I then reached the offices and was surprised to see that there was a reception desk, but no receptionist or any evidence that someone usually sits there. There weren't any offices or people in sight so I sat down and about 10 minutes later an intern came to sit at the reception desk. I waited a little while longer and then was told that the person I was supposed to meet with first couldn't be found so they'd be switching the order up a bit. No problem. The interviews were pretty informal and didn't involve any questions outside of tell me about your experience. I was told by both people I interviewed with that they wanted me to come back the next day if possible to meet the head of the account. However, the next day I contacted them to confirm the interview and was told that their maximum possible salary was the same as the lowest salary I have ever heard of for this position and substantially slower than what I was currently making. They suggested we not have the follow up interview and I agreed.

Interview Questions

Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Berlin Cameron (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Great location, nice office! It was not a formal interview actually... I don't feel like they take it seriously. One of my friends had BC's interview too, and he made the same comment with me. I believe they used to be a big and good agency three or four years ago but not sure right now... it seems like they lose a lot of old clients, it's not a good news for an Ads agency... Anyway I love their office, it's on the top floor and a really good view of soho shopping district.

Interview Questions

• there is no any unexpected question at all!   1 Answer