Beroe Inc.

37 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Vice President Business Development Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Beroe Inc. in October 2010.

Interview Details – Great interview and hiring process

Analyst Interview

Interviewed at Beroe Inc.

Interview Details – Aptitude Test, GD, Interview

Interview Question – Describe macroeconomic factors   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Beroe Inc..

Interview Details – It had 6 rounds of interviews. Aptitude, GD, HR, Case analysis ,Technical round and psychometric test.
The aptitude were the questions from india bix. GD was a case discussion and coming up with a solution . here your structure and innovative ideas are evaluated. HR round was if you know about the company.Case analysis was according to your specialization eg Marketing .Very simple case. Technical interview - a situation is given and your business solution and approach is evaluated.

Interview Question – Technical was the toughest. going through supply chain strategies will benefit   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They give only if you have relevant exp. IT exp is not considered

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Beroe Inc..

Interview Details – Its a typical market research firm so they mostly ask you how to do research on either on commodity or a service market.
The questions interviewer asked me were easy like.. how you calculate the consumption of diesel or petrol of India, how you do research of top to bottom approach. How to get some confidential or sensitive information about the firm like pricing or cost structure(because in research process, we need to call or meet industry experts to get their views on the market).
Firm checks your verbal and writing skills because obviously its all about preparing a report of your research study.

Read "Case in Point" by Marc P. Cosentino. It helps us to think structurally way to analyze any case

All the best

Interview Question – The interview was easy. just think logically to answer questions like demand, supply calculations, porter's five, swot analysis   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant
Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Beroe Inc. in June 2013.

Interview Details – Long & Tiring Rounds - 2 days. Started with Aptitude test, followed by Group Discussion, Case Study/ Business Case, Psychometric test, HR interview & Technical Interview.
Exhaustive, selection rate very minimal. From batch of three hundred (300) candidates only 7 got the final offer. Was worth after such a tedious process.

Interview Question – Case study was domain specific so was the Technical round. In my case it was Energy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary, based on my previous experience

Research Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Beroe Inc. in February 2014.

Interview Details – first round was aptitude and second round was GD

Interview Question – I dint go till HR round....   Answer Question

Chandigarh (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Beroe Inc. in January 2014.

Interview Details – aptitude , gd , pi , case study ,telephonic interview , psychometric test

Interview Question – why not MBA ?   Answer Question

Dehra Dūn (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Beroe Inc..

Interview Details – 6 stages .. aptitude test, group discussion, hr interview, techical interview, case study, psychometric test... aptitude test comprised of 30 questions...with sectional cut off... 15 was the overall cutoff ... 135 out of 350 were able to clear.. then 18 out of 135 cleared the GD... and finally 4 made to the final rounds...

Interview Question – case study and group discussion...   Answer Question

Research Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Beroe Inc..

Interview Details – Aptitude, Group DIscussion, Case Study and Personal Interview

Interview Question – Aptitude was the most difficult   Answer Question

Research Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Beroe Inc. in September 2013.

Interview Details – Got a call from a leading internet job portal. Hence, applied online. Got a call. Sat for the interview process. Four rounds of it included - written aptitude, GD, Case analysis and interview.

Overall I'm of the opinion that if you possess good mathematical and communication skill, the process should be fairly simple to clear.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Beroe Inc.

Worked for Beroe Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Beroe Inc. interview questions and advice. All 37 interview reviews posted anonymously by Beroe Inc. employees and interview candidates.