Beroe Inc.

Average Difficulty
30 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Beroe Inc. in June 2012.

Interview Details – How will you carry out an MI on a topic of your domain ( IT/ MRO/HR etc), case study on a topic, Psychometric test, HR interview, they ask about your excel and power point skills and how comfortable are you with cold calling

Interview Question – will you be ok with having no work life balance ? since we don't provide any   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate and get an L2 as a freasher

Research Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Beroe Inc..

Interview Details – It had 6 rounds of interviews. Aptitude, GD, HR, Case analysis ,Technical round and psychometric test.
The aptitude were the questions from india bix. GD was a case discussion and coming up with a solution . here your structure and innovative ideas are evaluated. HR round was if you know about the company.Case analysis was according to your specialization eg Marketing .Very simple case. Technical interview - a situation is given and your business solution and approach is evaluated.

Interview Question – Technical was the toughest. going through supply chain strategies will benefit   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They give only if you have relevant exp. IT exp is not considered

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Beroe Inc..

Interview Details – Its a typical market research firm so they mostly ask you how to do research on either on commodity or a service market.
The questions interviewer asked me were easy like.. how you calculate the consumption of diesel or petrol of India, how you do research of top to bottom approach. How to get some confidential or sensitive information about the firm like pricing or cost structure(because in research process, we need to call or meet industry experts to get their views on the market).
Firm checks your verbal and writing skills because obviously its all about preparing a report of your research study.

Read "Case in Point" by Marc P. Cosentino. It helps us to think structurally way to analyze any case

All the best

Interview Question – The interview was easy. just think logically to answer questions like demand, supply calculations, porter's five, swot analysis   Answer Question

Research Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Beroe Inc. in February 2014.

Interview Details – first round was aptitude and second round was GD

Interview Question – I dint go till HR round....   Answer Question

Chandigarh (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Beroe Inc. in January 2014.

Interview Details – aptitude , gd , pi , case study ,telephonic interview , psychometric test

Interview Question – why not MBA ?   Answer Question

Dehra Dūn (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Beroe Inc..

Interview Details – 6 stages .. aptitude test, group discussion, hr interview, techical interview, case study, psychometric test... aptitude test comprised of 30 questions...with sectional cut off... 15 was the overall cutoff ... 135 out of 350 were able to clear.. then 18 out of 135 cleared the GD... and finally 4 made to the final rounds...

Interview Question – case study and group discussion...   Answer Question

Research Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Beroe Inc..

Interview Details – Aptitude, Group DIscussion, Case Study and Personal Interview

Interview Question – Aptitude was the most difficult   Answer Question

Research Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Beroe Inc. in September 2013.

Interview Details – Got a call from a leading internet job portal. Hence, applied online. Got a call. Sat for the interview process. Four rounds of it included - written aptitude, GD, Case analysis and interview.

Overall I'm of the opinion that if you possess good mathematical and communication skill, the process should be fairly simple to clear.

Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Beroe Inc. in July 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Resume shortlisting (everybody gets shortlisted)
2. Written Test Aptitude-Quant, English,Data Interpretation (10-marks sectional cutoff)-Fairly simple but u need to 2 manage time. I couldnt solve one DI question worth 5 marks due to less time but somehow I got shortlisted for GD
3. Group Discussion- 10 people batch, every one had different types, some had discussion, some had decision making, we had the latter.
4. Case Analysis- 3 page passage was given and four questions based on that, got 1 hour time to complete (This phase result was clubbed with interview)
5. Interview and HR one 2nd Day- out of roughly 250 candidates, some 41 made it to the interview. General interview, where i was given 2 situations and how I would tackle them. HR asked salary expectations, family background, other offers, etc. The interview was basically a walk in the park for me but for some it was difficult as they were asked technical questions in depth.

Negotiation Details – None, since i was a fresher

Chennai (India)

I applied online and interviewed at Beroe Inc..

Interview Details – The rounds were apti, GD, Case analysis and interview.
Apti was moderate and GD was as usual.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beroe Inc.

Worked for Beroe Inc.? Contribute to the Community!