Berry Appleman & Leiden

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Legal Support Interview

Legal Support

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden in March 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online for the job and was contacted by phone to set up a telephone interview for the next day. I also received an email with some in-house job application/reference forms.

Interview was mostly about my previous experience in legal support (e.g. what exactly I did, how did I work cases, other responsibilities, etc.), and about moving to another city for the job. I thanked the interviewers and emailed all of them including the Office Manager a thank you note the next day. Both interviewers responded with a brief thank you note as well. The following week I emailed the Office Manager again to check on the hiring status. Office Manager replied promptly that the company was still interviewing. Haven't heard anything after that.

Interview Question – Tell us about your experience in immigration. What kind of cases did you work on? How did you work on cases?   Answer Question

Worked for Berry Appleman & Leiden? Contribute to the Community!