Bertelsmann Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bertelsmann

Head of New Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bertelsmann in September 2010.

I was called up by a recruiter and asked if I am interested in a position. I confirmed and was sent a job description and a follow up call was scheduled. In the follow up call the position was described in more detail and also my personality was checked.

Interview Questions

AP Clerk Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bertelsmann in January 2008.

I met with the accounting manager, head of HR, and the senior accountant; all of whom liked me very much. I received an offer later that afternoon.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle someone that everyone feels is hard to work with?   View Answer
    Nothing, the comp level was below market but the job market was very tight at the time.