Bertucci's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant
Northborough, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bertucci's in June 2011.

Interview Details – My initial contact with Bertucci's was through Monster.com. I was initially contacted by an HR representative with whom I phone interviewed. Within a day or two of the phone interview, I was notified that they would like me to come in for two 1 on 1 interviews. I had interviews with both the controller and the CFO. The interview with the controller lasted approximately 1 hour and the CFO perhaps 1/2 that. Both interviews were fairly informal but the interviewers were well prepared. I thought they both asked me relevant questions and I was given adequate time to sell my self. All in all it was a very good experience. My only complaint was that I was not told whether I got the position or not untill two weeks later when I sent a follow up email. It's my feeling that every candidate who makes the effort to interview in person should be notified as to the outcome.

Interview Question – There weren't any particularly difficult questions. Most questions asked me to describe the duties that I performed at my previous employer and how they related to the position they were trying to fill.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bertucci's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bertucci's Senior Accountant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bertucci's employees and interview candidates.