Bessemer Trust Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Interview

Administrative
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bessemer Trust Company in March 2010.

Interview Details – The face to face interview was pretty easy. I met with someone in HR, then with 2-3 people in the department. There were open and friendly. There was EXTENSIVE testing of my software skills. The agnecy that I used was VERY thorough in making sure that I know my stuff as far as software was concerned. Once on the job most of the skills that I tested on were not needed. But it was absolutely required that I really know my stuff in ordder to get an interview with the firm.

The background check was VERY thorough.

Interview Question – Tell me what you know about the firm?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I advise that you ask for what you want. If you're good they'll pay you. This firm prides itself on only hiring the best. They understand that you have to pay if you want good people.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bessemer Trust Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bessemer Trust Company Administrative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bessemer Trust Company employees and interview candidates.