Bessemer Trust Company

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bessemer Trust Company in March 2010.

The face to face interview was pretty easy. I met with someone in HR, then with 2-3 people in the department. There were open and friendly. There was EXTENSIVE testing of my software skills. The agnecy that I used was VERY thorough in making sure that I know my stuff as far as software was concerned. Once on the job most of the skills that I tested on were not needed. But it was absolutely required that I really know my stuff in ordder to get an interview with the firm.

The background check was VERY thorough.

Interview Questions
I advise that you ask for what you want. If you're good they'll pay you. This firm prides itself on only hiring the best. They understand that you have to pay if you want good people.