Bessemer Trust Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Bessemer Trust Company in October 2010.

Interview Details – Initial communications and interview set up was very quick and easy. The company was efficient in setting up the interview and I was set to meet 3-4 members of the team. While the people were nice and polite, I generally felt that it was hard to connect on a personal level. This may have been specific to my experience but in speak with others who have had contact there, the sentiment was echoed. The team there is intense, smart and possesses technical knowledge. If you interview with them, be sure to come in prepared and speak concisely as they will give you just enough rope to hang yourself with.

Interview Question – Technical knowledge related to investment process and industry coverage.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bessemer Trust Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bessemer Trust Company Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bessemer Trust Company employees and interview candidates.