Bessemer Trust Company

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bessemer Trust Company in October 2010.

Initial communications and interview set up was very quick and easy. The company was efficient in setting up the interview and I was set to meet 3-4 members of the team. While the people were nice and polite, I generally felt that it was hard to connect on a personal level. This may have been specific to my experience but in speak with others who have had contact there, the sentiment was echoed. The team there is intense, smart and possesses technical knowledge. If you interview with them, be sure to come in prepared and speak concisely as they will give you just enough rope to hang yourself with.

Interview Questions
  • Technical knowledge related to investment process and industry coverage.   Answer Question