Bessemer Trust Company

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bessemer Trust Company in May 2014.

I was contacted through the phone and given the opportunity to have an interview in their LA office. It was very behavioral and I spoke with about 3 members of the client advisory group and spoke with the senior CA.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in private wealth management, as opposed to companies like MS?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bessemer Trust Company

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bessemer Trust Company.

There was EXTENSIVE testing with the placement agency. They wanted to make sure that my comuter skills where up to date and top notch. It's really not easy to get past HR. Once I got past HR I met with the hiring manager and a few people in the department. There is an exhaustive background check.

Interview Questions
    • Know the company history. Legacy is everything with these people. Research, research, research. Read what you can on the family letter and family tree. It hangs promeniently in every office in the firm.   Answer Question
    The negotiation was pretty easy. They made an offer and I accepted.