Bessemer Trust Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Bessemer Trust Company in May 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted through the phone and given the opportunity to have an interview in their LA office. It was very behavioral and I spoke with about 3 members of the client advisory group and spoke with the senior CA.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in private wealth management, as opposed to companies like MS?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bessemer Trust Company.

Interview Details – There was EXTENSIVE testing with the placement agency. They wanted to make sure that my comuter skills where up to date and top notch. It's really not easy to get past HR. Once I got past HR I met with the hiring manager and a few people in the department. There is an exhaustive background check.

Interview Question – Know the company history. Legacy is everything with these people. Research, research, research. Read what you can on the family letter and family tree. It hangs promeniently in every office in the firm.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation was pretty easy. They made an offer and I accepted.

Worked for Bessemer Trust Company? Contribute to the Community!