Best Bank Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Best Bank

Branch Manager Interview

The hiring process is chaotic and unorganized. They hire your for a location, then you find out you are going to another. The training is ridiculous. Managers get trained as tellers and they do become glorified super tellers. They have no separation between them and the tellers on the line, which undermines their authority.

Interview Questions
    • How to strike a balance between being a teller and manager?   View Answer
    Have no say in the salary situation.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Best Bank.

the interview last ten minutes. unless you ask for full time you wll get the job. they walk you around the store and tell you that you can approach people in krogr or walmart to open anaccount

Interview Questions
    I had to haggle for quarters

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Best Bank in November 2012.

Applied online
    Interview scheduled
    Day of interview, my interview time was pushed back for another interview to be done (poor planning on interviewers part)
    Interviewer asked approximately 12 questions, allowed me to complete my presentation and dismissed
    Received contact from Human Resource Recruiter offering position several days later

No negotiation

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Best Bank in August 2009.

Interview process is simple and easy, just be a little smart and friendly and you've got the job

None

Personal Banker Interview

The interview was quite easy. Just consisted of the basics: Tell me about a time........ The manager was very laid back. We ended up having a conversation about redecorating houses in the middle of the interview. I had to in-aisle to customers in a grocery store. This was part of the interview process.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Best Bank in May 2011.

As I was woorking at banking business, I started contacts with an ex-colleague at Best Bank in order to find a possibility to woork with them. Then they called me for a Panel Interview where my background and business net were checked. Then a second interview with my direct chief came trough and finally a financial markets test was made with full sucess.

Interview Questions
    • What are you going to ad to this company business?   View Answer
    Sometimes you'll get surprised when you ask what you allready think that they won't give you and at the end you get a bit more then you expected to.