Best Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Best Bank in November 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online
Interview scheduled
Day of interview, my interview time was pushed back for another interview to be done (poor planning on interviewers part)
Interviewer asked approximately 12 questions, allowed me to complete my presentation and dismissed
Received contact from Human Resource Recruiter offering position several days later

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager

Interviewed at Best Bank

Interview Details – The hiring process is chaotic and unorganized. They hire your for a location, then you find out you are going to another. The training is ridiculous. Managers get trained as tellers and they do become glorified super tellers. They have no separation between them and the tellers on the line, which undermines their authority.

Interview Question – How to strike a balance between being a teller and manager?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Have no say in the salary situation.

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Best Bank in August 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process is simple and easy, just be a little smart and friendly and you've got the job

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Decatur, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Best Bank.

Interview Details – the interview last ten minutes. unless you ask for full time you wll get the job. they walk you around the store and tell you that you can approach people in krogr or walmart to open anaccount

Interview Question – pretty straight forward   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had to haggle for quarters

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker

Interviewed at Best Bank

Interview Details – The interview was quite easy. Just consisted of the basics: Tell me about a time........ The manager was very laid back. We ended up having a conversation about redecorating houses in the middle of the interview. I had to in-aisle to customers in a grocery store. This was part of the interview process.

Interview Question – NA   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Financial Advisor
Lisbon (Portugal)

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Best Bank in May 2011.

Interview Details – As I was woorking at banking business, I started contacts with an ex-colleague at Best Bank in order to find a possibility to woork with them. Then they called me for a Panel Interview where my background and business net were checked. Then a second interview with my direct chief came trough and finally a financial markets test was made with full sucess.

Interview Question – What are you going to ad to this company business?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Sometimes you'll get surprised when you ask what you allready think that they won't give you and at the end you get a bit more then you expected to.

Worked for Best Bank? Contribute to the Community!