Best Buy Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Best Buy (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Overall, this was an easy interview process. Was asked scenario questions about my experiences. Very straightforward interview. It is a two interview process, one with the manager for the position and one with the General Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Best Buy in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online on May 8th. There's a 3 part process 1st is the online assessment, 2nd interview sales manager, 3rd is with the GM. I went to the interview today with the sales manager. After the interview 30mins later I got a call asking to come in for a interview with the GM. Interview with the sales manager was direct included personality, why best buy, situation. The second interview with the GM was very basic included personality questions.

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Best Buy (Tuscaloosa, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and after 10 days i got call for job interview. First they interview over phone and ask basic question about your availability. Once you go through you will set up for interview with sales supervisor. It is easy. Prepare for different job example and what would you do in this situation. They told me you will get another call for third interview or email if you did not pass 2nd interview. Waited a week and i call them to see where the process has been and was told you will get call or email in 2 days. As normal, if you keep calling your chances should raise but in my case i think it turn other way. I called 3 days later again and was told they are still doing interview with other applicant and then they will decide whom to move forward. Same day in 15 min later i checked online and they put my job status to no longer consider. I think because i called them 2 times and they feel annoy which did surprise to me. On phone, it was told still doing interview and haven't decided anything but 15 mins later decision has been made. Really? I feel like they want people who won't ask question while at work as well. After first interview, they waited another 10 days. As per HR, you should get answer within 3 days or 4 days so people can not wait for answer and keep looking for job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Best Buy (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

job fair. called us in one by one. i met with a store manager who was very nice. asked questions but it was more of a dialog. felt pretty confident i would get the job when i left the interview.

Interview Questions

• this company is very focused on customer service. in your pas job, how have you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Best Buy (Bronx, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

took 2 weeks to call for interview. in the interview the guy was making his own question. was not eying reading from the paper. some question did not even make sense.

Interview Questions

• if a coworker is with a customer and he is spending one hour with that customer, what advice would you give him for he can hurry up because their is a line of customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yuma, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Best Buy (Yuma, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Well I applied online at my local Best Buy and it took about a week before receiving a call for an interview. My interview was at 8AM with the store manager and then the told me that they would be making calls for a second interview with in the next week. One week passes for a second interview that same day they called with the general manager and I was then offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you know that your customers trust you?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you saw an employee stealing? Do you think that the punishment should be just as harsh if they stole a bag of chips instead of something expensive?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle a rude customer?   1 Answer
    • How familiar are you with tech and plans from different companies?   1 Answer

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

It will take them one to four weeks to get back to you once applied. They will call you first and then you will go an interview with a supervisor first and then the General Manager last. Interviews can be weeks apart which is kind of annoying.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Flexible. The GM offered me a better hourly wage.

Anonymous Employee in Marquette, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Best Buy (Marquette, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

The question during the interview really basic. Person conducting was really nice. Was told they would call in two days and if didn't hear anything to call them. I called and it took them 6 hours to return the call.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time where you went out your way to help a customer?   Answer Question

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Best Buy in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online and one of my friends who works there referred me to the hiring manager as well. I got a call a week after I applied. I went in and the manager's computer was not working and that was unfortunate since the interview questions were on the computer. So, we casually talked and he asked me about my self and what I was expecting from the job and my technology background. After we were done he offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What are you expecting from being a mobile sales consultant   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got offered more than I asked for so I accepted and had no reason to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Best Buy (Mesa, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Asked questions kept it real basic I enjoyed it they asked why I want to work there and why I chose that position it was awkward he just went with the paper questions wasn't very friendly but he was very knowledgeable and not bad to talk to

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothin I liked the offer