Best Buy Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Everything went some what smoothly. First interview was situational questions like what would you if this, describe a situation when, how did you.. etc. etc. Waiting for the second go around.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you had to deal with an impatience customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Best Buy in August 2015.

Interview

First off there is a phone interview to weed out the prospects then in about 3 days you have a second phone interview if you pass that one you have the face to face

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Washington, DC) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy because I used to work for Best Buy. So I had general idea of how everything would go. It took a week for the whole hiring process and because I haven't been away from the company for a long time I skipped the 2nd interview and went straight to my 3rd interview with the GM.

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

you got a call when they wanted to set up an interview. you get there on time and wait when they're ready to do your interview. in my case, 30-40 min. you than have to come back for another interview with the general manager.

Interview Questions

• If you saw a family member stealing a pack of gum from your workplace what would you do?   2 Answers

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy in July 2015.

Interview

Did a quiz online, got a call the next day. They set up an interview and I came in. First met with the sales manager, who asked some difficult questions about sales. Then after successfully completing that interview, I had a final interview with the General Manager who basically asked the same questions but differently. Was offered the job at the end of the interview, just had to accept it officially via email.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of you going out of your way to help a customer at your previous jobs?   Answer Question
    • What attracts you to Best Buy?   Answer Question

Negotiation

All online and pretty straightforward.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I was 10 min sooner that scheduled time there, but I waited for 45 min to somebody come !!! in the confirmation email which they sent me the name of interviewer was different that person come for interview with me. I answered to all question,I was so excited and I thought I received offer but I rejected. maybe because the right person didn't interview so he just rejected me which dosnt have any resposiblity for him!!!

Interview Questions

• simple interview questions: tell me about your self? about my experience in sale   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Took me about 2 weeks to get the interview after applying online. Once that was out of the way, the interview process was easy. Met with a manager and then got the second interview the next day with the GM.

Interview Questions

• How many mistakes should I allow you before I fire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Overall, this was an easy interview process. Was asked scenario questions about my experiences. Very straightforward interview. It is a two interview process, one with the manager for the position and one with the General Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online on May 8th. There's a 3 part process 1st is the online assessment, 2nd interview sales manager, 3rd is with the GM. I went to the interview today with the sales manager. After the interview 30mins later I got a call asking to come in for a interview with the GM. Interview with the sales manager was direct included personality, why best buy, situation. The second interview with the GM was very basic included personality questions.

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Tuscaloosa, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and after 10 days i got call for job interview. First they interview over phone and ask basic question about your availability. Once you go through you will set up for interview with sales supervisor. It is easy. Prepare for different job example and what would you do in this situation. They told me you will get another call for third interview or email if you did not pass 2nd interview. Waited a week and i call them to see where the process has been and was told you will get call or email in 2 days. As normal, if you keep calling your chances should raise but in my case i think it turn other way. I called 3 days later again and was told they are still doing interview with other applicant and then they will decide whom to move forward. Same day in 15 min later i checked online and they put my job status to no longer consider. I think because i called them 2 times and they feel annoy which did surprise to me. On phone, it was told still doing interview and haven't decided anything but 15 mins later decision has been made. Really? I feel like they want people who won't ask question while at work as well. After first interview, they waited another 10 days. As per HR, you should get answer within 3 days or 4 days so people can not wait for answer and keep looking for job.