Best Buy Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Best Buy Mobile - Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Best Buy in August 2014.

*Did the online app

*Gotta call exactly a week later for the phone interview

*Went in for the 2nd interview, went great, said I would get a call in 3-5 days for the 3rd and final interview, when reality the called me, not even an hour after the second interview, for the last one

*Met the GM, he was funny and I got hired on the spot.

*All in all great people, awesome experience and I'm really looking forward to working with them!!

Interview Questions
  • Pretty easy interview. nothing out of the ordinary!! :)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Best Buy in May 2014.

It was a quick interview with the Manager and General Manager. Normally it is 2 different interviews but they need some on asap. Standard questions why do you want to work there and what experience do you have in mobile sales.

Interview Questions
    • What was the best and worst experience working on a team?   Answer Question

Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Best Buy in January 2013.

I applied to best buy 2 weeks prior to receiving a phone call to schedule an interview with the assistant manager. the questions were pretty much simple with the assistant manager... there were questions such as how would you handle a difficult customer who does not understand the return policy.... He then scheduled me on to the store manger the next day for a second interview. Questions in which he asked me were what are my expectations from my supervisor and what would i do if i caught an employee stealing.

Interview Questions
    the paying rate for a best buy mobile sales consultant is pretty much 10.25 or more, so please dont let any store have you accept less.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Best Buy in December 2012.

Your first step is to apply online. You fill out basic information and proceed to take a personality/psychological/behavioral test. Next step is a local HR rep contacting you to set up a first interview with the immediate manager of your department. If you do well there you move on to interviews with the group sales manager, then finally store general manager. The GM will be the one to offer you a job/

Interview Questions
    • None are overly difficult. Most questions are behavioral in nature. If you were in this situation what would you do or describe a situation in which you had to deal with this.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. $10 plus opportunities to earn team performance bonuses.

Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Best Buy in July 2009.

The first interview was a group interview with ten people and many activities to observe possible employee interaction. During this interview, you roleplay and practice marketing. The second interview 1:1 with the manager who feels like during the first interview you displayed skills that would benefit his or her area of the store. In my case, it was mobile. The third is with GM and consisted of integrity question. Job offered on the spot and then a pre-employment drug test.

Interview Questions
    • What gets in the way of you doing your best?   View Answer