Best Buy

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Best Buy Mobile Sales Representative Interview

Humble, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Best Buy in October 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out app on saturday oct 12, got a call on oct 18 from a manager she asked me a few basic questions about my interest in being a bestbuy employee and what departments am i most interested in, after that i was asked to come in for an interview the next day which was on the 17th, I interviewed with the manager from the mobile dept, he asked alot of questions about my previous experience, best customer I've ever dealt with, how I've dealt with worst customers, what I like about bestbuy, availability, things im proud of personally and professionally, even joked around about his children, things like that he then told me there were about 17 other people also being considered and if im picked someone would call me within the next few days to schedule me for an interview with the GM of the store. I got the call to come in for my second and final interview with GM the next day on the 18th, I had interview with GM on saturday oct 19th, aced it and was offered the position on the best buy mobile team. He asked me how much was I expecting to get paid, I said $9 he gave me $9.25 :)

Interview Question – Who's your best friend in the whole wide world? If you two were working together and she is hungry and u saw her eating a candybar that she didnt pay for, what would u do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I asked for $9, he upped it to $9.25 and I didnt even have to ask.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Best Buy

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy Best Buy Mobile Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy employees and interview candidates.